Independent girls becoming rare?

Indy girls are not rare. I think it's more a case of more pimped girls coming off the streets and onto the boards, hence the seeming appearance that indy girls are more rare than in days past. The true "indys" are not less numerous than they used to be; they just make up a smaller percentage of the overall provider populace these days. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
+1
Mya,

Back before websites such as this one allowed sharing of information between all parties to this "hobby", the paying clients had no way to know who to see for a good time and many wasted a lot of time and money trying to find out.

Same for the providers. They took just as many risks or more because they never knew who would be at the door when it opened.

The internet and websites changed it and it is still changing.

Pimps have always been around only now that information is also being shared.

First hand stories of how a bottom bitch will try and befriend a new girl, tell her how her "boyfriend" can help protect her and in the meantime, said boyfriend is busting her car window or getting into her hotel room and stealing her shit. Some fall for the story and get caught up and trapped because they end up not being allowed to have ANY of the cash they make and many become afraid to leave.

So sure, there are plenty of true Indy girls out there but there are also just as many pimped ones.

But shedding light on the pimped ones is just sharing information like the reviews do about services.

Sadly, way too many of the young provider handles on this site are not in their control, but in the control of the bottom bitch or pimp himself.

BUT it is not just the young ones.

And most will tell you that he LUUUUUUVVVVSSSSSSSS her.

Here's a way to tell if her "boyfriend" is really a pimp. She says he is a rapper. And her number tracks back to him in ads or websites. THAT is a pimp who can try and put a few words together and in her mind the fact she hands all her cash to him is just her supporting him in his "career".

Sure.
Thank you lazarouslong you are getting my point
Mya Michelle, this guy wants to talk to you.
This is the best ad I have read in a long time!
This is the best ad I have read in a long time! Originally Posted by Red Tex
Lmao
Mya there are some Independent ladies on here and of course there are some who have pimps- Now I think the signs are very obvious in most situations- I mean realistically if you go to the WW and have a 18 or 19 year old girl posting- more than likely they have pimps/managers because the average 18 year old would not have the knowledge to know the lingo/rates, etc unless they have some guidance.
There are some pimps who are more controlling than others and tend to play the background and you have some that have been known to hide in closets, be parked in the car etc. I honestly try to avoid girls with pimps because most of the time- they are worrying about making "quotas" and making money as fast as they can and it jeopardizes service- but I know a few independent girls on here who would love to do doubles with you.
This is the best ad I have read in a long time! Originally Posted by Red Tex

It is a pretty decent threAD. Ladies take note... this is how you do a threAD correctly
Pimps have always been around and will always continue to exist. In an industry like this, there are many "Middle men, or Middle women". I guess its because of easy money and many hands. I consider pimps to be nothing more than management. You have good management, and then you have bad management.

The best managed provider here could easily pass as an independent worker. Whilst, the badly managed ones, obviously have signs of use and abuse (Pimp Tattoos, etc.).

If there is anything in this industry that I can not stand, it is the exploitation of a non-consenting woman, and the women who consent to being exploited and abused in such a violent lifestyle!

Being a provider is a dangerous portrait that you paint with your own life. Pimp, or no Pimp.
It is a pretty decent threAD. Ladies take note... this is how you do a threAD correctly Originally Posted by KenMonk

Pimps have always been around and will always continue to exist. In an industry like this, there are many "Middle men, or Middle women". I guess its because of easy money and many hands. I consider pimps to be nothing more than management. You have good management, and then you have bad management.

The best managed provider here could easily pass as an independent worker. Whilst, the badly managed ones, obviously have signs of use and abuse (Pimp Tattoos, etc.).

If there is anything in this industry that I can not stand, it is the exploitation of a non-consenting woman, and the women who consent to being exploited and abused in such a violent lifestyle!

Being a provider is a dangerous portrait that you paint with your own life. Pimp, or no Pimp. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

I dont think you can paint a dangerous portrait as a provider if you are independent, I think REAL indy girls come out on top, they are probably 99& of the ones who come out on top in the end, Management can lead to alterior motives, greed over your money, which you are making all by yourself, no one else is in that room when you are doing your magic. I feel this is a profession too personal to allow "Management" to take advantage of your fruits. I take pride in what i do, i feel it empowers me as a woman, and i would never let anyone turn it into a negative enterprise for me. I have things to show for my work and i plan on going back to school and making something of myself, but i also want to become a great independent provider because i love it so much meeting intelligent successful gentlemen is an excitement for me, i dont see how you can enjoy this business with a pimp over your shoulder making you meet a quota, or face a beating.
Hello all, i just wanted to make a little post about my findings lately.

I am a dallas transplant and i have been into the hobby for about 6 years off and on. I have been going full time for 9 months now. I dont have any provider friends, yet get alot of requests for doubles... I have tried to get t know several providers, some i have met in person others i have not made it past a phone convo, either way it seems i keep running into the same problem...

PIMPS! every girl i have talked to and tried to become somewhat friends/doubles partners/ associates; they all have pimps, or they say they have had a pimp before which to me says you probably still have one now.

Now me, I have never even known a guy who was a pimp. I was introduced to the hobby world through a John who liked me and convinced me to take the money and do the favor

But it seems most young women now-a-days are introduced by pimps and have this idea that they need a pimp to operate... This Baffles me because i dont understand why you want to give your hard earned money away for a job so personal. I have even had a girl tell me that she is "investing" HA!!! anyways i dont trust providers who have pimps or ones that support them because i know they try to recruit independent girls and ruin their lives. I even read a story on eccie about a pimp and his provider black mailing an indy girl into working with them. So i stay away as soon as i see signs of a pimp or pimp talk.

As much as i would like to find a provider friend and a doubles partner ... I am realizing this is very much a solo field as i have read alot of post about back stabbing to relentless degrees over soured relationships.

Anywho, any TRULY independent providers whom would like a reliable doubles partner PM me.

And all you fellas who love a good indy chick Pm me too

xoxo Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Actually, it's the other way around; namely the pimps need you. True, most of them could likely find their own Johns if they'd only be willing to bend over and take a dick in their butts but, alas, most are just too damned ugly to be able to attract anyone (other than perhaps some recent parolees that have developed a liking for male buttholes) so they have to rely on women to earn the $ to allow them to live in a lifestyle to which they've grown accustomed. I guess that if they ever had to hold down a real job (excluding those "jobs" they're likely able to do with their purdy mouths) they'd just curl up into a little ball of pus and waste away (btw...do pimps swallow the jism they suck out of dicks?).

I don't believe (or choose not to) that most of the women on here are hooked up with bags of pus a/k/a pimps...but who knows. All I can conclude is that you're self-esteem and respect must be running on empty if you allow yourself to be "kept" by a pimp.
Amen txcwby
ANTI-pimp here!!! chase bank handles my funds..Js