Took my money, based my MacBook and Ran

Note the slight difference in the spelling of the OP's handle and the handle that you claimed to have agreed to meet. They are close but not the same.

So the P4 message from "exposeureself" wasn't from you? I guess I was mistaken. Originally Posted by Amillia_Winter
THIS PAST MONTH(OCTOBER) I HAVE READ AT LEAST 3-4 ALERTS ON YOU GUYS

BEING MISTREATED(ROBBED) OR NOT HAVING THE EXPERIENCE YOU WOULD LIKE

SO WHAT DOES IT ACTUALLY TAKE FOR YOU GUYS TO STICK WITH A MATURE AND VERIFIED

PROVIDER "IF" NOT ME IM SURE THERE'S OTHER UPSCALE PROVIDERS WHO WILL NOT

TREAT YOU GUYS AS SUCH,THERE IS TO MUCH AT STAKE FOR YOU GUYS TO GO OUT ON

ON A LIMB AND RISK WHAT YOU HAVE WHEN YOU CAN BE SATISFIED WITH SOMONE SUCH

AS MYSELF OR ANOTHER UPSCALE FEMALE THAT DOES NOT STEAL OR DISRESPECT YOUR

PERSONAL BELONGINGS FOR A MERE COME UP!!! I KNOW ITS VARIETY WITHIN YOUR

SELECTION GUYS HOWEVER THERES ALSO CHEAP SERVICE THAT IN THE END YOU GET

ONLY CHEAP RESULTS!!!,,THIS IS GETTING CRAZY LETS ALL STAY SAFE!!!!! Originally Posted by StacyShade*
The problem with this theory is that some that are just getting started will not know about something like ECCIE or P411. They may be really good providers like the ones in this thread who would not do that to a guy. Yes BP is littered with those types who would, but, from the guys standpoint we all want to be the first to find that next best thing.

Lets face it people change. Some of the great girls on here will suddenly retire, age poorly, get involved with some drama, etc. Sometimes they may bring in some young talent, take em under their wing and create that next best thing. In my opinion, there is not enough of that going on to keep up with the demand for that type of quality.

Us guys need to do the BP thing either to find that next best thing or just for the shrill thrill of it. The latter was me many years ago when I was just starting.

Now, I can not understand why anyone would allow a BP girl to their home or even a hotel room. Too high risk!!
GREAT OBSERVATION FETISHFREAK BUT I THINK THE GENTLEMEN WHO ORIGINALLY

POSTED A THREAD ON THIS SUBJECT IS A MEMBER ON ECCIE AND VENTURED OUT

TO BP IN SEARCH OF A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE AND IT WAS NOT WHAT HE WANTED

I POST TWICE A DAY ON BP AND HAVE BEEN FOR 4 MONTHS I GO TO MANY EXCLUSIVE HOMES AND HOTELS

IN THE AREA AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SO WHEN YOU MENTION INVITING A BP

PROVIDER TO YOUR HOME OR HOTEL AS IF ITS THE WRONG THING TO DO IS NOT CORRECT

95% IF NOT 100% OF THE UPSCALE FEMALES ON THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER MOST LIKELY

STARTED ON CRAIGSLIST,BP,AND OTHER SITES BEFORE EVEN KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT

THE ONCE ASPD WHICH IS NOW WHERE WE ARE AND OTHER PROMINENT SITES WHICH

PROVIDE REVIEWS OF PROVIDERS,I MUST ADD THAT WITH BP CLIENTS I HAVE OBTAINED

GOALS THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER OBTAINED JUST RELYING ON ECCIE BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS

JUST AS WELL,MAIN THING IM LEARNING IS SAFETY COMES FIRST AND THE END RESULTS

WILL BE SATISFACTION!!!
shit im finna start posting on Bp again Fuck it! lol since thats where all the calls coming from, obviously eccie men do not feel the same about BP as the majority of threads try to say OHH backpage EWWWW but then half the reviews are of BP girls, and its a new alert everyday about how a BP girl robbed an eccie guy and who knows how many other guys they robbed that day.

*HA! they aint even fucking the dudes they just taking they money and runnin... over & over again!
When you choose to hobby, you are taking a risk. It does not matter if you meet a lady from BP or as some providers here have pointed out, a known provider on ECCIE, you still take risk. Certain providers on the board will rip you off, steal money or items just as easy as a BP woman. Ladies on the board will con money from a hobbyist, ask for donation in advance and then never repay the money when they cancel on you. Its the hobby, be safe, make good decisions on a lady but always keep your guard up. When you are walking around with hundreds of dollars in cash, you are at risk and sometimes the temptation is just too great and you might get robbed or ripped off.
I stand by the fact that safety is paramount.... Having any sort of play time in your home is asking for trouble. Even if the person is safe, something could happen to change that. I have seen providers in there home as well. I do not like this. I do not think it is safe for them. If they do not screen well they could have serious problems in there future. Plus the neighbors may get to be nosey.

Them coming to your house is real trouble. What if they are not who you expected. They are not likely to leave quietly without getting something if you politely ask them to go since they had old or dishonest photos. They may come back when they want some money and threaten to out you to neighbors or family.

I know that several girls are not a threat, in fact most that are throw up a ton of red flags for you... but sometimes little head does the thinking and you miss those flags. Too much risk for too little reward.
*HA! they aint even fucking the dudes they just taking they money and runnin... over & over again! Originally Posted by Mya Michelle

Sounds like they're fucking em to me...
If I want to roll the dice, I'll go to Vegas. Maybe bring one of you fine ladies with me
Inviting a BP girl to your house? Serious?

I hobby to relax and to get the physical intimacy.

I think many of the BP hunters are on an adrenaline trip, and almost want to get these kind of experiences.

I think many of the BP hunters are on an adrenaline trip, and almost want to get these kind of experiences. Originally Posted by mtabsw

lmaO
BP is the next natural step for johns so used to banging SW's

then they move to eccie..p411 etc

lol