Attention gossiping yahoo group of little pricks proof since i have nothing to hide since it was just strep

So bb, I guess your definition of quality guys is the more money they give the higher the quality of guy they are. Interesting. Don't worry I am 100hhr so I will not get in line. No worries here!!!!!
Happy to post test results:

At the severe risk of being labeled a White Knight (as if I give a fuck) P2015, take my word Lexie is one of the most fun, funny & intelligent women I've met in hobby life or out. "Bad Attutude" would be the LAST label I would attach to her. She's just defending herself and I think in a respectful manner. And offered proof to any doubters of her recent malady.

Just my $37.50 for whatever its worth to ya. Originally Posted by Toyz
+ 1,000,000 and then some.
  • Tetas
  • 04-06-2015, 06:09 PM
That receipt show's your "providers" name...teehee!
  • Ro
  • 04-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Attachment 405621 Originally Posted by Whispers
Amateur.

I don't understand why anyone would have doubted that you had strep to begin with?

It's not exactly something someone makes up and posts publicly just for the hell of it.

What kind of rumors did these morons spread that would inspire the need to post RW info/test results as proof?
Lexie: I'm sorry to hear you had strep throat (and not for a second did I think you'd suffered from anything else). I've had strep, and it was godawful. It felt like jagged boulders were scraping my throat whenever I swallowed. But know this - if I had to risk that miserable feeling in order to spend time with you again, all I would say is: bring on the goddam boulders.
Lexie: I'm sorry to hear you had strep throat (and not for a second did I think you'd suffered from anything else). I've had strep, and it was godawful. It felt like jagged boulders were scraping my throat whenever I swallowed. But know this - if I had to risk that miserable feeling in order to spend time with you again, all I would say is: bring on the goddam boulders. Originally Posted by Sam Houston
There's love and then there's WTF?
Lexie is good people.
That receipt show's your "providers" name...teehee! Originally Posted by riday
What?? You mean "Providers" have providers? WoW !

Lexie--let's set up a double with you and your provider. Just read a doubles review with you and MM; and I think if your "Provider" above is free, we could sure have some BCD fun.

I also have a "Provider" over at my urologists office who has given me a thrill or two. We should talk. JK

Stay sweet...
BB
You know. I haven't posted on your thread and I dont know you however, I wouldn't see you just because of your attitude. I wouldn't care if you had a special of 40 for hhr. Attitude is everything in this hobby. Just saying. Originally Posted by Passion2015
This is about me standing up to unsubstantiated rumors not about my attitude towards the hobby. I am a strong, witty, fun woman and I have every right to stand up for myself.The post is directed toward those that are gossiping..

I dont like your attitude either.

I guess you are stating you are a member of this group no loss to me glad to know thank you! Originally Posted by LexieMarie
You are all that and more. I love your spirit and humor and ass-etts
Don't worry about losing your business to P2015. He gives 'bargain hunters' a bad name. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Thanks for the info toyz. I dont personally know her. I'm just going off her thread and if thats the case, my apology lexie. Ms. Aphrodite, if at 100hhr I give bargain hunters a bad name then I am guilty as charged. Thanks and have a great day!!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
Passion2015,

Found em!!

How long are you gonna let providers play hot potatoes with your fun bags?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1341519&page=3

Really, who really cares. Another hooger trying to get attention. Originally Posted by Passion2015
Hmm...isn't that why we are all here? To get attention....

That's the whole point of this board.

Just saying

Alisha ....xoxo Originally Posted by Just Alisha
☝️��She makes a good point �������� Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Point taken. Now I want attention!!!! Just kidding. Enjoy Easter Originally Posted by Passion2015
I will make sure to return your nuts upon the Easter hunt, as soon as I figure where Alisha might have hid them.

It's ok, I can let you borrow mine till I find yours.
Cool? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Excellent, I've been looking all over for them. Many thanks! !!!!!
Excellent, I've been looking all over for them. Many thanks! !!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
Passion2015.....I'm actually kind of starting to like you!

There's just something sexy about a man who can take a licking and a ribbing, and not take offense. It's very becoming on you.

Maybe you can bottle some of that "bazinga" and spread it around here a bit.

Alisha...xoxo
Hi F2c glad to see you are practicing no cim so you will be ready for me next time. Your aim is amazing lol

Thank you for everyone that gave a nice comment or made me laugh and gave support of my choices I really still love providing and I am happy to know that there are still more kind souls than malicious ones as far as I can tell.