Penelope?

I tried to set up an appointment with her a couple weeks ago then she went nuts on me and accused me of being a cop. She claims to be college educated but went to freak out town pretty fadt
I've seen her once. She's nice, pretty fun and pictures are accurate, but she told me she's quite a bit older than her ad states. More like mid 40s. Not really GFE and no bbbj but she said she might open up to that for regulars.
I've seen her once. She's nice, pretty fun and pictures are accurate, but she told me she's quite a bit older than her ad states. More like mid 40s. Not really GFE and no bbbj but she said she might open up to that for regulars. Originally Posted by cw21467
WOW! I just read your post and a loud Family Feud X type buzzer went off in my head. There are just too may great ladies to put up with that kind of nonsense. Too bad, she looked like a real cutie. Awesome locks.
I've seen her once. She's nice, pretty fun and pictures are accurate, but she told me she's quite a bit older than her ad states. More like mid 40s. Not really GFE and no bbbj but she said she might open up to that for regulars. Originally Posted by cw21467
I only had texting with her, and something just didn't seem right about her attitude. It was like a little bird sitting on my shoulder whispering "Don't do it"!

It was a good thing I hesitated.

Thank you for the comments.
Any news? Thinking about seeing her when I visit in a couple weeks.

We have exchanged several texts and I was about to set up a lunch date with her. The question I now have was about if she is a local, or a traveling girl; I try to avoid the traveling women - just such a lack of a personal touch. I will keep you posted, I just hope I don't win a shirt.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I met with her for coffee. She was running late so we didn’t end up having time for any bcd. She is definitely older than she says. Mentioned a kid in their 20’s. But she seemed nice, not as hot as the pics. I dont think I need a second date, but she is real.
I texted her a few days then set up a coffee date. It did turn into a reportable situation and I may write that later but short version is... all covered, no gfe. But really fun. She’s as pictured, I was pleased. A little older as mentioned above but I’m older myself so that’s a positive for me as long as it’s not crazy wrong and it’s not. Probably lo 40’s.
Any update JR? Hoping you had a good time! Thanks for blazing a trail. Originally Posted by MisterWonderFun
Weird, but I think I may have seen her about 10 years ago when she used a different handle, and phone number. (Surprise - Surprise ) If it is the same lady, she has raised her prices a lot. Both seem to be flying low UTR. I have been tempted to text her about that - but that could be thin ice.