When will the American people get tired of grifter politicians?

• WTF
  • 05-31-2022, 06:57 AM
You sure seems to devote a lot of time and energy towards his ass. Wuz up wid dat? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I made the mistake of reading one of his reviews...he likes old long fingered women with deep voices who may or may not have an Adams Apple, massaging his prostrate!

So I'm just speaking to him in terms he prefers.

Oh and the biggest grifter of all was kicked out of office in 2020!
...So I'm just speaking to him in terms he prefers. Originally Posted by WTF
Often enough to set a stalking flag alert...
I made the mistake of reading one of his reviews...he likes old long fingered women with deep voices who may or may not have an Adams Apple, massaging his prostrate!

So I'm just speaking to him in terms he prefers.

Oh and the biggest grifter of all was kicked out of office in 2020! Originally Posted by WTF
... Big tough talk from you - NOW that he's banned.
Whew! ... THAT surely takes a backbone.

However, we can do without all the constant name-callings.

#### Salty

It's sad to see you and Bambino agreeing with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer. Trump came along and converted a whole bunch of Republicans to RINOS and Democrats.

I can get you help, but you've got to want it. There's a good program in the Hill Country that's had a lot of success working with Branch Davidians and Mormons around El Dorado who were brainwashed by Warren Jeffs. Originally Posted by Tiny

People who are that kind of sick, don't know they are sick.
... And "TRUMP" also has been converting Democrats to Republicans!
While GROWING conservative support from Latinos, blacks, and the
college-age crowd.

The university joeys are the "LET'S GO BRANDON!" chanters!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeah, that’s more horse shit, Seabuiscit.
Often enough to set a stalking flag alert... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Pound the button, Mary.
  • Tiny
  • 05-31-2022, 03:13 PM

People who are that kind of sick, don't know they are sick. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Have you ever thought about how cool it would be if we were all locked up together in the same insane asylum?
Have you ever thought about how cool it would be if we were all locked up together in the same insane asylum? Originally Posted by Tiny

Everyone of note here in the political forum of a Texas-based hooker board?

I have not. I think it would be cool. Every fuckin' wall would have to be padded!

We would all be throwing each other, and some slamming their heads, against the walls. I would try to lead the left wing of the house.

• Tiny
  • 05-31-2022, 03:36 PM
Duplicate Post
  • Tiny
  • 05-31-2022, 03:38 PM
Everyone of note here in the political forum of a Texas-based hooker board?

I have not. I think it would be cool. Every fuckin' wall would have to be padded!

We would all be throwing each other, and some slamming their heads, against the walls. I would try to lead the left wing of the house.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'll lead the part of the hallway a little to the right of the center. We should get Trump masks for Bambino and Salty and get them to wear them! I'll wear a Ronald Reagan mask and you can have a Che beret. WTF can dress up like Poindexter!

Think about poor Ellen, RM and Danielle, stuck in an insane asylum with a bunch of horn dogs like us. Oh well, they'll probably clean up whenever we get our commissary money, or whatever it is you call it in an asylum.

Can't wait for the meds!
I'll lead the part of the hallway a little to the right of the center. We should get Trump masks for Bambino and Salty and get them to wear them! I'll wear a Ronald Reagan mask and you can have a Che beret. WTF can dress up like Poindexter!

Think about poor Ellen, RM and Danielle, stuck in an insane asylum with a bunch of horn dogs like us. Oh well, they'll probably clean up whenever we get our commissary money, or whatever it is you call it in an asylum.

Can't wait for the meds! Originally Posted by Tiny
Wacko would be leading from the furthest right corner of the building just barking orders. Never leaving. In a Hitler mask.

Get in line. For the meds and the pussy.
  • Tiny
  • 05-31-2022, 04:23 PM
Get in line. For the meds and the pussy. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Pussy and meds and not a care in the world! Man, that would be the life.
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2022, 04:33 PM
... Big tough talk from you - NOW that he's banned.
Whew! ... THAT surely takes a backbone.

However, we can do without all the constant name-callings.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
This is the first I've heard of him being banned!

What did they ban him for? Low IQ?

He probably banned himself after the Sussman verdict. He knew I was going to give him three kinds of shit for that thread he started!
  • WTF
  • 05-31-2022, 04:37 PM
Often enough to set a stalking flag alert... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Stalking a stalker!
Pussy and meds and not a care in the world! Man, that would be the life. Originally Posted by Tiny