POLL: Best days for you....

I can drive to Killeen......Hell I know the way like the back of my hand. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
hell! when it cums to sex . i know my palm like the back of my hand
Fridays AM
I prefer pre booked apts so i can get pumped up and ready lol
  • FSCOB
  • 01-18-2011, 06:09 PM
I can drive to Killeen......Hell I know the way like the back of my hand. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Hmmm...in that case, any day is good! hehe!
Weekends are generally more flexible for me. During the week I'm usually limited to sneaking out at lunchtime. Although that does make for more satisfying lunches!
I'm a lunchtime player M-F
I think if I had a 4pm m-f appt I could easily go unmissed by the SO.
Most of my sessions are scheduled between 10 a.m. - 2/3:00 p.m. during the week. I think it's easier for a lot the gentlemen to sneak away during their lunch hour without arousing suspicion. That works perfectly for me, since it's hard for me to be available during evenings or weekends without advance notice.
Most of my sessions are scheduled between 10 a.m. - 2/3:00 p.m. during the week. I think it's easier for a lot the gentlemen to sneak away during their lunch hour without arousing suspicion. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Some gentlemen also get suspiciously aroused during lunch hour..
I really like weekends, no worries about my job while I am trying to bust a nut ( :
Normally Wednesday and Sunday works best for me, I too live in the Killeen area and getting to Austin poses challenges during my normal work week.
Maxie the best days are when a phone call to a provider is returned within 12 hours, not three days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Usually late morning to early afternoon. Too many phone calls and email on Monday, head out of town a lot on Friday and evenings are always chaos. Well, the whole week is, but if I can schedule some non-chaos time, I'm happy. And if I'm happy, well ...
tx, touche! Yes, I had trouble keeping all my messages together in the same place for a while. Now that's all been fixed, please try again! I'm much better now!
Any day and any time of the week are fine with me. I tend to prefer evenings or weekends as work is done and I can focus 100% on the session.