EccieCare

• CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 10:06 PM
From Media Matters. Of course. Here's a shock for you, CBJ7. Many economists think jobs have a greater impact on the economy than unemployment payments. And many economists think Pelosi is an unadulterated idiot.

I didn't think anyone bought that line of Pelosi bullshit. One of the stupidest comments she's made, and there are thousands from which to choose.

Please seek help, CBJ7! Your Obamamania has gone full circle, and you are sinking into the pit of Pelosism. GET HELP NOW!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
its from Fox News, read the article ... not that you'll be in a position to understand it, but try anyway.

Jobs created by unemployment insurance benefits

We estimate it will cost roughly $2.1 billion per month to continue the current extensions, or $25.2 billion total in 2014.2 However, while it would cost roughly $25.2 billion to continue the extensions, the economic boost would be much greater because this spending would have a large “multiplier” effect. Long-term unemployed workers, who are almost by definition cash-strapped, are likely to immediately spend their unemployment benefits. Unemployment benefits spent on rent, groceries, and other necessities increase economic activity, and that increased economic activity saves and creates jobs throughout the economy. For this reason, economists widely recognize government spending on unemployment insurance benefits as one of the most effective tools for increasing economic activity in a period of persistent high unemployment

economists being the key word leaves you out of the loop
So Fox makes it right? Are you SERIOUS?!?

Listen, it remains one of the all time stupid comments. And of course, since it supports Obama, you will gladly look like an idiot to support him, and his minions. Just like a "true independent."

• CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 10:19 PM
So Fox makes it right? Are you SERIOUS?!?

Listen, it remains one of the all time stupid comments. And of course, since it supports Obama, you will gladly look like an idiot to support him, and his minions. Just like a "true independent."

nah, the Economic Policy Institute

fuck Obama, I'm not saying this to support Obama, but to prove you et al are IDIOTS
nah, the Economic Policy Institute

fuck Obama, I'm not saying this to support Obama, but to prove you et al are IDIOTS Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah. Sure. Why is it that EVERY time you say something like this, it supports Obama? I know why. You are an Obamaton and a Pelosibot. In other words, "independent".

Minions... You're a JDIdiobot and an IBHankerton! Talk about sheep!
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2014, 10:29 PM
Yeah. Sure. Why is it that EVERY time you say something like this, it supports Obama? I know why. You are an Obamaton and a Pelosibot. In other words, "independent".

I don't, youre just stuck on obamatron dumbass
But economists agree that the economic benefits of unemployment benefits outweigh the cost. In what's known as the multiplier-effect -- which Freeman dismissed -- recipients of unemployment benefits reliably spend that money. In fact, Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi estimated that each dollar spent on unemployment benefits generates about $1.55 in economic activity. To put it another way, spending $25 billion on unemployment benefits would increase consumer spending and raise by $37.8 billion, according to the Economic Policy Institute (EPI). Originally Posted by CJ7
Jobless benefits are supposed to act as a temporary "automatic stabilizer" during recessions, dumbass. They were never intended to be a stimulus tool in Year 5 of an economic recovery. Extending benefits up to 96 weeks turns insurance into welfare...

Economists are all over the map with their estimates of the so-called multiplier effects, and all such estimates assume the recipients stay unemployed. If they go back to work, it obviously delivers more economic stimulus than if they keep collecting jobless benefits.
But economists agree that the economic benefits of unemployment benefits outweigh the cost. In what's known as the multiplier-effect -- which Freeman dismissed -- recipients of unemployment benefits reliably spend that money. In fact, Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi estimated that each dollar spent on unemployment benefits generates about $1.55 in economic activity. To put it another way, spending $25 billion on unemployment benefits would increase consumer spending and raise by $37.8 billion, according to the Economic Policy Institute (EPI).

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/01...spute-e/197507

may I remind you you're IDIOTS ? Originally Posted by CJ7
By that logic, why does any dumb motherfucker on the planet even bother to work? All the government has to do is distribute money and magic shit happens and we create things out of thin air.
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 09:59 AM
By that logic, why does any dumb motherfucker on the planet even bother to work? All the government has to do is distribute money and magic shit happens and we create things out of thin air. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

like the yachts people buy with unemployment checks you dumb motherfuckers create ?,,, shithooks like you are the thin air crowd not me
like the yachts people buy with unemployment checks you dumb motherfuckers create ?,,, shithooks like you are the thin air crowd not me Originally Posted by CJ7
No matter how much you deny it, CBJ7, the facts are the facts.
like the yachts people buy with unemployment checks you dumb motherfuckers create ?,,, shithooks like you are the thin air crowd not me Originally Posted by CJ7
Those people got caught and went to jail, eventually - stupid commie fag lover!
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Those people got caught and went to jail, eventually - stupid commie fag lover! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

what people Love Field Fag ?
  • Doove
  • 04-08-2014, 02:09 PM
So Fox makes it right? Are you SERIOUS?! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And just one post after you seemed to wanna claim that its coming from Media Matters proved it unreliable.
Are you saying Fox News is reliable, Doofe? Seriously?

• CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Are you saying Fox News is reliable, Doofe? Seriously?

post # 18 ... try and comprehend