Marjorie Taylor Greene Is Terrified of the Media Watching Her Testify Under Oath

She thinks it is a show.
Stupidity over.
To her it is.

BSC gash.
To her it is.

BSC gash. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nah, Pelosi, Waters, Jackson Lee and the Squad are BSC gashes. And Anti Semitic.

BAHAHAHAHA
That prosecutor guy is an idiot, playing movie clips to accuse her of I don’t even know what. What she said wasn’t a quote from Independence Day, you fucking moron. It’s a quote from a Dylan Thomas poem that people use all the time. Rodney Dangerfield used it in Back to School as well, I’m surprised he didn’t play that clip too. What a farce.
That prosecutor guy is an idiot, playing movie clips to accuse her of I don’t even know what. What she said wasn’t a quote from Independence Day, you fucking moron. It’s a quote from a Dylan Thomas poem that people use all the time. Rodney Dangerfield used it in Back to School as well, I’m surprised he didn’t play that clip too. What a farce. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

He is a fucking idiot.

Goes to show how a good attorney can persuade a judge or jury. Not at all convincing. He should have pounded, over and over, the line whee she says to the camera "we can't have a peaceful transfer of power . . . ." Or words to that effect. She actually looked comfortable durimg examination.

With her not answering and deflecting and using every trick her lawyers told her she could get away with. At one Point the judge became frustrated and had to ask the plaintiffs question so she can somewhat give a direct answer.

She is a lying sack of shit with her Alberto Gonzales defense.
^^^ That’s what’s called a preemptive strike, to blame an incompetent lawyer (or whatever he is) when this ridiculous bullshit is tossed.
... Hee Hee! ... She didn't look "scared" to me.

WHEN will you windbags learn NOT to believe the liberal media.
You surely embarrass yer-selves every day.

### Salty
She’s your cover girl, boys.

Another BSC republican bitch who could get a good long dickin if she paid for it.

Kinda like some of our esteemed colleagues on the right.

HANAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSH!
^^^ That’s what’s called a preemptive strike, to blame an incompetent lawyer (or whatever he is) when this ridiculous bullshit is tossed. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

He is a lawyer. He should be disbarred (I had to Lex Luthor) for that performance. That's how she turned it. I didn't say incompetent.

Unskilled . . . maybe. That little, self-proclaimed, idiot took a Dump on the proceedings. Her fucking lawyer kisses the judge's ass just before he was about to adjourn. Then of course the idiot lawyer on the other side says -hey, we wanna kiss it too.

This was about an insurrectionist member of congress. Waiting to hear if she is qualified after breaking her oath. No laws, no oaths nor morals do the GOP possess.

Shoot someone on Fifth Avenue, huh? Is that the antithesis of taking the Fifth? No proof, it didn't happen. "Fool" proof, and it still didn't happen. What the fuck is wrong with all you like her?

For their next trick,

Republicans reintroduce slavery.
LMOA! If that’s the case why isn’t she charged with insurrection, or anything else for that matter?
Read their reviews. Those who have posted them. Of course they like her. They want her to be their Mommy
LMOA! If that’s the case why isn’t she charged with insurrection, or anything else for that matter? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What do you think this is about, doofus?

How to handle a competent lawyer with little communication skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvUL0i-xaKs