Do Client's/ Provider's prefer bbbj or cbj ?

I asked the same when I first started.

I have to say the taste of rubber suck's,and to be honest with you very few members find cbj a good time.I have told a client no b4 and he got real upset because I had bbbj in my ad.He refused to shower and it was bad so I was honest with him and he did'nt like it.
I guess the point is if the guy is clean I dont mind a bbbj,or should I say thats what I like.
If it's a cbj I cant enjoy the cim,and cof!

I VOTE BBBJ!
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole
I like the way you think. I cannot imagine a guy refusing to take a shower if a lady requests it....I mean come on...what are you, 5 years old?
I lather up with a good smelling body-wash and I would be embarrassed if I thought I didn't smell good enough to munch on.
  • Fiero
  • 06-20-2010, 05:49 PM
I don't have much experience with CBJ but BBJ feels better (I think this goes under the category of DUH). It wouldn't be a show stopper if it was someone I really like seeing...and for me doesn't make things non-GFE I see that as more about a sense of connection (real or perceived) with another person and less about a menu list. I know...I'm weird. LOL
+1...I prefer seeing bbbj & dfk providers...unfortunately, a cbj doesn't do anything for me :-(

BBBJ is pretty important to most guys. DFK, too. Originally Posted by TinMan
  • fawn
  • 06-20-2010, 09:27 PM
I always used protection growing up because I love sucking my way in and out of situation's, and seeing that times have changed and we are a lot safer then we were a few years back, is it o.k. to actually use my taste-bud's instead of my imagination?

I want to enjoy it as much as he does, I love it!

I really don't know if it's safe to speak like this online, so many rule's? Originally Posted by holi2010
Well honey we have to have rules around here or this board would be
crazier than it already is......we don't mind legit questions but if they
begin to look like an ad we don't particularly like that.....
  • thx
  • 06-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I would rather be safe than sorry, but, its just a matter of time, and not IF for us hobbists to get something.
this a discussion board aint it?
Im asking an opinion not posting an ad "fawn"
there are no prices in my question!!!!
I would rather be safe than sorry, but, its just a matter of time, and not IF for us hobbists to get something. Originally Posted by thx
Then you might as well rethink your entire involvement in this hobby. CBJ still leaves you at risk of HPV. Genital Herpes is usually transmitted to skin around your genitals...where the condom does not reach.

I believe that I am well within comfortable statistical limits. Sure, I could be in that unlucky percentage, but if was really worried about catching something from a bbbj, I would have given up skydiving and other extreme hobbies a long time ago.
Thanks guys Im from up north, and the girls who do bbbj are usually strung out or infected, but I see pretty girls, some young, do bbbj and I was wondering is the south cleaner, safer, or just don't care. Since my opinion is mine's, I wanted some insight on this matter, and I will cross that bridge when it comes.
I guess this is not a discussion board after all , it seem's as though my Question has turned into an ad? according to fawn.

Thanks again guy's and the vote's are in, no more discussion board, according to LadyFawn!!
I cant wait to see this provider!Her pictures drive me crazy for some reason.I guess it's the ass shot's she has posted.Anyway,bbbj is the subject,right?I dont see providers that cbj,gfe is what I look for in a provider.I hope to visit this provider soon and review her aswell.
  • fawn
  • 06-21-2010, 06:04 AM
Thanks guys Im from up north, and the girls who do bbbj are usually strung out or infected, but I see pretty girls, some young, do bbbj and I was wondering is the south cleaner, safer, or just don't care. Since my opinion is mine's, I wanted some insight on this matter, and I will cross that bridge when it comes.
I guess this is not a discussion board after all , it seem's as though my Question has turned into an ad? according to fawn.

Thanks again guy's and the vote's are in, no more discussion board, according to LadyFawn!! Originally Posted by holi2010

Look little honey, you mentioned the rules in your earlier post,
[quote] I really don't know if it's safe to speak like this online, so many rule's? [quote]
I answered your remark! and this is a discussion board! I was making a comment...Lady Fawn
When it comes to BJ I can take it or leave it. I only see GFE providers and all of them seem to think that BBBJ is part of that so that is what I usually get. If the question comes up then I leave it to their discretion. Wow, it feels good to be out of the closet, lol.
Holi,

To me, the bbbj is actually the most enjoyable part of a session. That's why I consider the cbj a deal breaker. I even contacted you when I first saw your post in the Welcomes forum, but when I read your review and found out you only offered cbj then decided to look somewhere else. I think you are an absolutely beautiful woman. If you ever decide to cross that bridge, please make sure to let me know.
I prefer BBBJ, but CBJ is not a deal breaker if the lady is really hot and overcompensates in the other areas, and it helps she is not a clock watcher or allows msog. ... JamieofDallas is an example of a provider I would see despite her being CBJ. Originally Posted by TexRich
I too prefer gfe, dfk & bbbj, but that will not prevent me from seeing someone who is ymmv, or cbj. Depends on how well she catches my interest, along with her reviews. Also, I firmly believe in the ladies right to choose, as she is the one on scene with real time data. If her gut instincts tell her to go cbj with a person, then she should, as she is the one eye to eye with the other, not us. ... Originally Posted by boo-boo bear
glad i'm not the only one who wont categorically pass on a women who indicates cbj. the resulting total experience depends on a lot of things - appearance, approach/attitude, location, activities, comfort level, friendliness, fee, etc. any or all of them may result in a positive, average or less than average experience for me.

some of the best bj's i've ever received were covered - from causaian, mexican-american, african-american, and korean women.
some of the worst bj's i've ever received were uncovered - from causaian, mexican-american, african-american, and korean women.

but then again, it's like other things - some we like and some we dont. and each of us makes up our own mind.

cos if we all liked the same things and partners, we might all be in the same place at the same time. hmmmm, that might not that bad of an idea :^)
I am good with either one. Really just depends on the mood. Most of the time I am more of a DATY, DFK and move on. But a little CBJ or BBBJ is good to if the mood is there.
I tend to lean toward bbbj, its just what I prefer and to be honest it's what feels best. If a girl does not offer bbbj it is not an automatic dealbreaker for me, I have seen a few girls who did not advertise bbbj but I received one anyway whether its due to ymmv or just plain chemistry I dont know. Either way to me dfk is much more important . . . .