If you had to choose one client in the hobby who would you marry?

Danger Will Robinson, Danger!
I am anxiously awaiting a proposal!
Only guys responding.I think the ladies are too smart to fall into this trap :-)
Say it all together.....

PPE!

I know it is really St Chris or Surge the Good Smelling you want, but I can dream....

Only guys responding.I think the ladies are too smart to fall into this trap :-) Originally Posted by looiecypher

Whats funny Looie is of the few providers that have responded one could be delared a text book case of Narcissim...
I am already married to Lickalotapus in the hobby and in the real world I am as well....BUT....

I want to be married more times than Elizabeth Taylor....and I am on a roll

I have a few ATF's that I think I can all get to live and deal with eachother LMAO

They all do something the other doesn't so I think I can rotate them daily LOL

<----- *evil grin* ....like the one in the picture!

By the way......I love you guys

They all do something the other doesn't so I think I can rotate them daily LOL

<----- *evil grin* ....like the one in the picture!

By the way......I love you guys Originally Posted by berkleigh
This reminds me of the movie "Sweet November" where Charlize Theron's character chooses one guy, who's missing out on life, to completely devote herself one month at a time. We just don't want the lady to have a terminal disease.
Okay well my anwser is EVERYBODY
When you get married....that is when all the trouble starts. I'd rather keep my boy toys
And the preacher said "amen!"

When you get married....that is when all the trouble starts. I'd rather keep my boy toys Originally Posted by reese foster
Marriage is a scary word. But I sure wouldn't mind playing house with a couple of gentlemen. Like others I will keep those names to myself. Originally Posted by Ansley
You can list my name. I ain't bashful. But playing "house" or not I still ain't sharing my Pepsi mit'cha.
When you get married....that is when all the trouble starts. I'd rather keep my boy toys Originally Posted by reese foster
Make that girl toys! Reese, we're on the same page.

I still ain't sharing my Pepsi mit'cha. Originally Posted by Hercules
lol No problem there! That's a Coke in my avatar.
Every provider needs several hubbies. I volunteer.
Fine by me, as long as you play with me on a regular (daily) basis!!