What Do I do?

Just a suggestion:
You may need auroma therapy to forget.

I'm still traumatized over the fellow who wanted to experience El Strappy, but didn't bother to properly irrigate
RUDE & DISGUSTING LOL

Good luck
If you go see one of the favorite reviewed providers on here who looks like she just came off the track, her armpits smelled worse than the folks under the Pierce elevated, you finger bang her in her arse and let's just say you have been disinfecting your fooking finger for weeks, what do you do. Whilst, I love the twenty percent correct info, why the fuck do you'll write fake reviews. Like expose these females so people don't waste their money. So should I expose this female and go into Eccie exile or just take a sip of this Hennessy and not give a drunken rant. Suggestions.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Just an FYI this is a rant. So you got that covered.
....or let the skank name herself . ijs
"The infection WILL OUT"!
I'm not writing the review. I understand how to play this game so if I have a terrible experience I simply won't write a review at all. Writing a no will sometimes send you to the same land land that Colin kapernick resides and all of the black clones from get out. The dreaded sunken place!
  • pxmcc
  • 11-29-2017, 10:10 AM
Just a suggestion:
You may need auroma therapy to forget.

I'm still traumatized over the fellow who wanted to experience El Strappy, but didn't bother to properly irrigate
RUDE & DISGUSTING LOL

Good luck Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
yikes...
I'm not writing the review. I understand how to play this game so if I have a terrible experience I simply won't write a review at all. Writing a no will sometimes send you to the same land land that Colin kapernick resides and all of the black clones from get out. The dreaded sunken place! Originally Posted by shinepro
Okay... I get it that you're afraid of repercussions, just as many providers are when they note something adverse about a gentleman. I hope that the companion in question was just having a one-time episode, will see your thread, and offer to somehow make things right if the session really was that awful.

I wasn't a fly on the wall so don't know the reality, and yes, a bad rip with a name attached could result in a he said/she said nuclear battle of words, although I don't believe you would be in danger of a pussy embargo. ECCIE abounds with willing pretty playmates.

However, as a review writer yourself, what's the point of complaining about "fake reviews" only being accurate "twenty percent" of the time if you aren't going to step up to the plate and write an honest report after openly deriding a negative experience? What's the saying? "If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem." You said it yourself in your initial post, "
Like expose these females so people don't waste their money." Seems to me that ignoring the fire you've lit may hurt your credibility in the future with both sides, but I guess backing away slowly from a possible flaming debacle is a strategic move. I sympathize with your dilemma, but...

Alas, your comments have members finger-pointing and speculating about who this known and reviewed lady could be, so kind of puts all established providers under an odoriferous haze now.
Fancy I caught serious wood with your choice of words. Damn I love an intelligent, classy provider. You are well travelled so I'm sure you're familiar with the Michelin guide to fine dining, based on a true star system. The average price of a rendevous is 220 an hour which will afford you an excellent dining experience at a 3 star rated Michelin restaurant where not as much as a fork can stay on the ground. These are expensive experiences which is what really chaps ones hide. At 220 an hour there is no room for a bad day or even ymmv. That's simply my opinion and yes I'm a pussy because I realize with too many no reviews you start to get yourself in a box where you start eliminating potential suitors, you incur the wrath of white knights and heaven forbid pimps which becomes quite precarious. I subliminally put this out there so perhaps the offender reads this and changes her ways. That's all. Seeking p while I admire your labia from your pictures I don't consider this whining. Most women will raise holy hell over their money being wasted and we aren't talking about 300. Some will bash you over the head over a 28 dollar haircut but we are supposed to just sulk away after wasting 300 because people simply refuse to write an honest review for whatever reason. Just don't write the damn review.
My $.02 based on a similar experience...I figure most providers have had sessions that are NO review sessions and if or when I had one of these with a reputable provider I may have or would have chosen to not write a review if this so called "No" session did occur based on reputation and others percieved enjoyment of their experiences. Short version...either write the review or just keep it to yourself. Don't come and debate just make a fucking decision.
I'm not writing the review. I understand how to play this game so if I have a terrible experience I simply won't write a review at all. Originally Posted by shinepro
. . . yes I'm a pussy . . . . Originally Posted by shinepro
Thread title should have read Pussy says shit happens.

RUDE & DISGUSTING LOL Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Fancy I caught serious wood with your choice of words. Damn I love an intelligent, classy provider. You are well travelled so I'm sure you're familiar with the Michelin guide to fine dining, based on a true star system. The average price of a rendevous is 220 an hour which will afford you an excellent dining experience at a 3 star rated Michelin restaurant where not as much as a fork can stay on the ground. These are expensive experiences which is what really chaps ones hide. At 220 an hour there is no room for a bad day or even ymmv. That's simply my opinion and yes I'm a pussy because I realize with too many no reviews you start to get yourself in a box where you start eliminating potential suitors, you incur the wrath of white knights and heaven forbid pimps which becomes quite precarious. I subliminally put this out there so perhaps the offender reads this and changes her ways. That's all. Seeking p while I admire your labia from your pictures I don't consider this whining. Most women will raise holy hell over their money being wasted and we aren't talking about 300. Some will bash you over the head over a 28 dollar haircut but we are supposed to just sulk away after wasting 300 because people simply refuse to write an honest review for whatever reason. Just don't write the damn review. Originally Posted by shinepro
(you forgot this)

....instead I will bitch about it/her to fuck with her head that I am putting her on blast in hopes she will "comp me" with a discount...

...and I don't thinck that starting a thread about it/her will shine me with "bad light" .. so long as I don't "write the review" I'm good....

(about right?)
Seeking p while I admire your labia from your pictures I don't consider this whining. Originally Posted by shinepro
oTay!

I agree no client around here should work and want to have himself some fun
just to throw his money away down the drain and have a sour time.
If I had a bad experience I'd write a no in a heart beat I've done it before. Not naming this provider or writing a no review because of some supposed negative repercussions is cowardly Imo. I wouldve gotten my bread back and still wrote a bad review because the provider deserved it end of story.

We all have bad days and this was one of hers
I'm not writing the review. I understand how to play this game so if I have a terrible experience I simply won't write a review at all. Writing a no will sometimes send you to the same land land that Colin kapernick resides and all of the black clones from get out. The dreaded sunken place! Originally Posted by shinepro
++++++++++++
Weaksauce!