Please prevent vomit

A great great reviewer here started bringing a weight scale to his "meetings" with women. If the hooker was as advertised he would stay! If she gave good service you might get one of his t-shirts he handed out to the deserving
I think I remember who that was...lol
Wow
I don't know wether to laugh or cry! What on earth must you look like? Yum yum yum.
For you to so confidently criticize other human beings! I'm not a skinny gal, but I am sexy! I also know not to wear clothes that don't fit or are not flattering! I've seen some scary shit out there guys! It's not even safe to take your 78 year old mother out anymore! She may go into cardiac arrest either from laughing so hard or shitting her pants in horror! Someone please do tell these people what they're doing! Hahaha Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
Hahaha, you tell ‘em Maggie. Makes you want to travel to Austin to see how blessed those lucky ladies are to have Mr. Perfect in their midsts. Lol. Crack me up!
Hahaha I can’t believe I just found this. Man for some people it’s good that the internet is around. Once a guy in line at academy sports called me a fat ass and I turned around and hit him square in his nose. I don’t condone violence... blah blah blah. But if you play stupid games in real life, expect stupid prizes. I’ve mellowed out a little more over the years. But this is too funny.
A great great reviewer here started bringing a weight scale to his "meetings" with women. If the hooker was as advertised he would stay! If she gave good service you might get one of his t-shirts he handed out to the deserving Originally Posted by winn dixie
No no-- it was even better than that. If you were within 5 pounds, he gave you an extra $100.

It was fun to read his posts about this experiment.
A great great reviewer here started bringing a weight scale to his "meetings" with women. If the hooker was as advertised he would stay! If she gave good service you might get one of his t-shirts he handed out to the deserving Originally Posted by winn dixie
I want to meet this LEGEND! I want a t-shirt for my new showcase later this year, but I need a youth size... I don't even care about a review, I just want to meet him...

What say ye WD? Can ya make it happen later this year...
Guys will pay as much to see a big girl as they will a slender female . Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
& I have proof! Lol Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

True true.
Most BBWs' rates are higher then ladies with an "average" build.
Their deposit alone is higher than alot of these other ladies' full hour rate.
No no-- it was even better than that. If you were within 5 pounds, he gave you an extra $100.

It was fun to read his posts about this experiment. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
LOL You're right! Love him or hate him. He kept the board hoping!

I want to meet this LEGEND! I want a t-shirt for my new showcase later this year, but I need a youth size... I don't even care about a review, I just want to meet him...

What say ye WD? Can ya make it happen later this year... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Alas. Still Looking is no longer a member here. But he actually did hand out Still Looking t-shirts. lol
I hate having to bring this up again but things are getting totally out of control so let me reiterate an earlier post.

If you are fat please dress appropriately. Appropriate clothing isn't tight stretch panths or shorts. That's digusting. Show some respect damn it.

In addition, if you are fat and wear anything similar to a leopard print OMG. I want to barf.

What's worse is when these rude fat people have fat spawns. You are a terrible parent letting them become a fat slob. You should loose your rights.

Sometimes at the grocery store I take a close look at what the inappropriately dressed fat people and their illegitimate spawn eat. Nothing but shit unhealthy foods probably purchased with food stamps because they are too lazy to work.

While on the subject of fat lazy people let me also call out some of the male fat blobs.

You guys bitch because you are too broke to afford the gals rate and are rendered down to a fat crybaby. Think about this.

If you are a 25 year old hottie, the thought of having sex with fat lazy dudes 30 to 50 years older is about as gross as looking at a fat women with her fat unhealthy spawns.

Your fat lazy body and disgusting fat ass is the reason rates increased. In case you didn't get the memo, you don't carry your 250 pound of blob well. You are just lazy.

Losing weight is very simple. It's diet and that diet doesn't include the cheetos in your fat hands. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Hmmm, and I don't see any criticisms about birth marks, pimples, crooked teeth, large noses, or anything else typically cited as undesirable. All I've observed here is some lowlife whelp whining like a little crybaby when he gets to pick who he sees and what weight class that person is in. And no, rates did not go up due to obesity; a significant portion of the population has been overweight for several decades, so you've already lost validity to that claim. Maybe in the world you are living in everyone was skinny until the year 2022, then all the sudden rates went up!
  • BLM69
  • 03-12-2022, 03:37 PM
True true.
Most BBWs' rates are higher then ladies with an "average" build.
Their deposit alone is higher than alot of these other ladies' full hour rate. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I need to see some proof of this? When I shop at the supermarket, I pay more for lean steak than pork chops, pay more for a Mercedes than a Hyundai

I've been with plenty of bigger whores before, their time was always lower than a more in demand fit whore. Has something changed that you pay more for less quality? I'm still down for a big woman... Not for the same price of a lean and mean F'ing machine that I'll enjoy more
I need to see some proof of this? Originally Posted by BLM69
Here you go
& I have proof! Lol Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
  • BLM69
  • 03-13-2022, 03:34 PM
Here you go Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Good one 😂
Oh wow. That’s a bit brazen.

I don’t mind seeing ladies a tad bigger at times. But they still have to be agile positions wise. If they are fat and not agile it won’t work. No weak knees and weak back ladies for me please.
If you don't like big gals, search for "spinner". Don't like fat people at the store? order amazon fresh. The world will not change to fit your preferences princess (insert playful irony face)

I get what you mean though, once a 400 lb client broke my couch bc he sat down too fast. I am a size 14 and lack the confidence to wear a crop top out of the house. However, I wish I could bottle that big chick confidence bc that shit is FIRE.
If you don't like big gals, search for "spinner". Don't like fat people at the store? order amazon fresh. The world will not change to fit your preferences princess (insert playful irony face)

I get what you mean though, once a 400 lb client broke my couch bc he sat down too fast. I am a size 14 and lack the confidence to wear a crop top out of the house. However, I wish I could bottle that big chick confidence bc that shit is FIRE. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
You need to stay in your lane and show my post some respect.

This is the point so let it sink in. Dress appropriately if you are fat. Its not fair to everyone else.

Also, I shouldn't have to see a fat ass family dressed like they are skinny pushing a pallet of fat food at the store. Gross.

BTW, fat chick confidence is fake. It doesn't exist.

This also goes to the fat lazy dudes because they are the reason rates have increased.

Ask yourself this. If you were a young hottie how much would you charge to fuck an old fat guy. Probably not enough.

Also, the broken couch is your fault. You should have never opened the door for someone who weighs 400lbs. That is a big fat red flag.