Woman beheaded....in Oklahoma, assailant shot by manager.

And in other news; Obama goes golfing. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
He knew you'd have the crying and whining over this covered, whir-LIE-turd.

You ARE staying in the basement this weekend until this wrong is righted, correct?

i won't be playing golf.
The assailant is a recent convert to Islam; tried converting his co-workers.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Dammit Whirly, when are you going to figure out that ISLAM has NOTHING to do with ISLAM? Just like Global Warming has nothing to do with Global Warming. If it has something to do with Islam our anointed leader will let us know it's OK to think that.

In the mean time the beheading is just a happy coincidence.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2014, 04:47 PM
We would not have these copycat beheadings if the media would quit talking about all these overseas beheadings. It is the MSM' s fault!

Holder and DOJ contemplating civil rights violations charges against the shooter. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Please tell me that's a joke.
Holder and DOJ contemplating civil rights violations charges against the shooter. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Bullshit !!!!
Right, but Holder did say he was going to take a close look at the shooter and determine if it was racially motivated.

The shooter is white and reserve - LE; and the local police force is predominately white.

Fits Holder's world view of America as racist country.

Bullshit !!!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
LINK
Please tell me that's a joke. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG, that man has rights. He has the freedom to practice his religion in this country. WTF is right: you are a faux Constitutionalist

Defiantly was not terrorism... Has to be just another case of work place beheading violence... fuckers
Vince Young? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are a sorry ass piece of shit and a racist motherfucker, Assup.
Vince Young is a great guy and he wouldn't do that.
COG, that man has rights. He has the freedom to practice his religion in this country. WTF is right: you are a faux Constitutionalist

. Originally Posted by gnadfly
My bad. You're roght. As long as he was in the act of practicing his religion, we should butt out.

Actually, if he got fired for his religious beliefs, he may have had a case. I think he blew by stabbing and beheading a co-worker, however. Ijs.
From what I've heard so far it may have been because he was trying to convert people rather than working. Before Obama that was not protected speech. On another note, KU sent out a memo to teachers, employees, and students calling for restraint in this highly charged political season. So they can regulate your free speech....or at least try.
Link
Work place violence?

Happens all the time....What difference does it make how she died? In my best Hillary impersonation.

. Originally Posted by WTF
You sound just like her.
What stops a bad guy with a knife (or gun)?

A good guy with a gun.