UC Berkeley PD makes felony arrest

Trump scardy Cats. Remember your kids and grandkids are watching. Thus the rise of AOC. "Daddy why do you support a liar like Trump?"
Not disapproving it is approving it! You have intellectual issues.

Ok! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not disapproving Trumps 8,000 lies is approving it. You have moral issues. Id rather be dumb than be morally impure. Your kids are watching LL
As a show of solidarity, all of y’all need to wear your MAGA hats and/or Confederate flag sleeveless T-shirts in public for a week, with a “DONT KICK ME” sign pinned to your backs!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Not disapproving Trumps 8,000 lies is approving it. Originally Posted by themystic
Actually, not. Your underlying assumption is false. Like so many of yours!

But please continue to delude yourself. It keeps you part of the "pack of fools"!

BTW ... I'm ready. Are you?

I'd rather be dumb than be morally impure. Originally Posted by themystic

As a show of solidarity, all of y’all need to wear your MAGA hats and/or Confederate flag sleeveless T-shirts in public for a week, with a “DONT KICK ME” sign pinned to your backs!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Could you please post a picture where anyone in this D.C. Starbucks matches the description you just posted?

That was a trick question, because everyone knows that there was no one like that at that Starbucks your thuggish, leftist Antifa friends destroyed.
Actually, not. Your underlying assumption is false. Like so many of yours!

But please continue to delude yourself. It keeps you part of the "pack of fools"!

BTW ... I'm ready. Are you?

Originally Posted by LexusLover
So are you now saying you disapprove of Trump’s thousands upon thousands of lies to the American people?

Or that anyone who disagrees with you is a fool?

Seems like you said both.

Please clarify, LL.

You’re painting yourself into another corner.
pick your poison. lying or violence without cause.
Id rather be dumb than be morally impure. Originally Posted by themystic
Aim higher, mystic. No trade-off involved. Dare to be BOTH!!
"Daddy why do you support a liar like Trump?" Originally Posted by themystic
"Because, honey... trumpy is a fun liar. And a harmless one. The dimotards are horrible, angry, hate-filled, fascist-minded, treasonous liars. Someday you'll understand..."