Preference

So since I'm 27 now ... it looks like I have at least 10 more years I can stick around.

Post number 200,000 .... here I come! If you don’t like me, I would suggest adding me to your ignore list ... like now.
My GF is 30 and I think my Houston temporary GF might be 30 too, so I can't fucking believe I am in agreement with dearhunter.
My GF is 30 and I think my Houston temporary GF might be 30 too, so I can't fucking believe I am in agreement with dearhunter. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
We are Legion..........for we are many.
i heard a comedian suggest that he was interested in ages 18 to death.

(provided that they were attractive)
I perefer $300.00 but will accept more. Originally Posted by angelinadream
My GF is 30 and I think my Houston temporary GF might be 30 too, so I can't fucking believe I am in agreement with dearhunter. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Scary situation isn't it?
i prefer men who speak english
I prefer women
i prefer men who speak english Originally Posted by Max Rax
Que lastime!
  • Trey
  • 09-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I perefer $300.00 but will accept more. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Yawn lame

Was not that funny the first time you told that joke.
I prefer MILFs...
My preference is men over 40; however, lately I've met men about 10 years younger and a few in their 30's. I was quite surprised to find out that they were not the usual young-minded types that I avoid.

I am very thankful to all the ladies who gave references; otherwise, I would not have agreed to meet them.
I prefer the buy one get one free HDH
Mine is 35 and up only,but i lean towards the 40 and up. I like a MAN that understands what being a man entails. No offense 35 and under its just my preference,xoxo
age and experience equals a very good time............Mila that avatar is kicking......having a flashback over here..............