Workin' For Miss Randi!

Kudos to all of you wonderful ladies for agreeing to help. Your demonstration of compassion is touching! Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
This is a great thing that you gals are doing for your friend/(is co-worker an appropriate term here).
With that said, I'd like to point out that the humor in arklookn4lovn's statement is pure awesome.
+1 internets for you arklookn4lovn.

+5 internets for all the wonderful gals contributing their time.
A few people have expressed interest in helping but if we could get a little more help it would be greatly appreciated. For those who have inquired about donating, please get back to me later today with your numbers. Thnx!
  • sadie
  • 09-21-2010, 10:02 AM
Yes!! Any further donations will be greatly appreciated!! I realize the beginning of a week is hard for some to hobby. I am going to extend my 'Workin for Randi' thru Wednesday night. I understand those who are new may not have had the opportunity to meet Miss Randi. She has been a solid provider in the Arkansas community for a very long time! I am so thankful to have formed a true friendship with one of the most authentic ladies one could have the pleasure of knowing. As she has always had a great work ethic... She would never ask for help.

If I were going through such a hardship... I would hope the hobby community would offer the same open heart.

SO... Take advantage of the opportunity to treat yourself to play while enjoying the blessings in helping another.
What a great thing for you all to do.
Agree most heartily with Houston lady. Well done ladies. "Heart of Gold" most certainly applicable to efforts on behalf of Ms.Randi.
It is heartwarming to see people care about others. I never met Miss Randi, but still feel sad that I was unable to participate.
Don't we have the "cream of the crop" ladies right here among us?!!!!!!!!!
Thank you, ladies!!!!
Thanks y'all

Still waiting on some numbers before I send them all to randi. I'm trying to keep it as organized as possible for her and send many at once. You could always send her one later but if you'd like to send one with the group then please get me those numbers
That is a very sweet + generous girls ! hope she gets well soon !!!!