Curious... anyone from here going to TX All State Spanking Party?

I can see how Tia could get that impression. On the first page of the website, "Who Are Y'all Anyways?" and "What Are Y'All Doin'!?!" is what a outside Vanilla person would see. In the second promo clip, the cowboy says "Y'all come back now, ya' hear?..."

But this is all part of Texas, isn't it ??? Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
That's really just them playing up the Texas angle. It's not really a "cowboy" thing. It is however a spanking thing and very different than BDSM. Pay attention to the rules and be prepared for spanking "models". Coming from the BDSM side of things I have trouble getting used to the spanking "models" and the bratting to be honest. The naughty boys party is a blast and the dark party is also a lot of fun.

I've been to a couple of these and Overall it's a very good event to attend, but unless you are a die hard spanko you will have to take some of it with good humor.

It's also really inexpensive to attend if you are already in Dallas and the hotel is usually very nice and reasonable too.

If you enjoy spanking, it's very much worth the time and money.
yourslave,

Thanks for sharing your perspective on this event!

Warmest kisses,
Elisabeth
You should give a class or two on "self-congratulation", it's the one subject I feel that you're truly gifted in.

Originally Posted by tsmistressmia
LOL
Seems a little too "country" for my tastes... also it looks like it's the females that are getting a majority of the spanking and I honestly don't know how I feel about that Originally Posted by tsmistressmia
Here's the link to the promo as well... I may have to agree...

http://texasallstatespankingparty.com/?page_id=326
I had no idea the word "country" would stir you guys up so much...

Let me just say that I don't have a problem with the country aesthetic at all, it just doesn't mesh with my personal style and I know better than to go sticking my nose somewhere it doesn't belong, and trust me, it doesn't belong at TASSP. Unlike an actual GG, I have to be extra careful which public events I attend.

The thing that distresses me more than any of this is the way BDSM practitioners are increasingly being perceived by the public at large... the terms "bratty" "peacocking" "princess" "spoiled" "models" are just a few that have been thrown around more and more lately and I don't like it. It makes me think that there are those of us out there that aren't representing me and my kind very well and something needs to be done about it.
Gotta' watch out for yourself, Mia. For many people who didn't grow up in the South, getting accustomed to all the Southern drawl and "Yee Haw" takes awhile.

But for those spankos, there is definitely a universal language. I'm a virgin in that aspect of kink, may try it one day...
I've yet to try it, but I gotta say just watching some of the promo's got me a little turned on and I never thought I was into pain giving or receiving. Perhaps I'll see some of you there.
Hello Ladies:

This will be my first spanking event (and my first post on eccie). I'm looking forward to the event simply for the exercise! I'm especially looking forward to Maitresse Renee's party.

Ms. Serene
Southern California Leather Woman 2010
Serenesin.com
Gotta' watch out for yourself, Mia. For many people who didn't grow up in the South, getting accustomed to all the Southern drawl and "Yee Haw" takes awhile.

But for those spankos, there is definitely a universal language. I'm a virgin in that aspect of kink, may try it one day... Originally Posted by nubuzz2010
I'm from Tyler Texas, I've been all over the US and some of Europe... always seem to end up back here, I must like the abuse!