Why do girls like manufactured boobs?

• Old-T
  • 10-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Personally I prefer natural of any size to man-made of any size. However, I think most the ladies who get them do so because they believe the guys like them bigger.

And despite what guys say, they vote with their pocketbook for larger breasts,

The question is not, "Do you prefer natural 36Ds or man-made 36Ds?", the question is "Do you prefer natural 32Bs or man-made 36Ds?", and most ladies discover--all else being equal--guys pay for more dates with mm 36Ds over natural 32Bs.

I posted a note about au UTR lady a little while ago. I received 6 PMs. The first thing 4 of them asked was "What's her bust size?".

There is also a self-confidence factor for some women, but why do you think smaller breasted ladies are self conscious about their size?
Girls like MMs because men like MMs. Once again it is the simple rule of following the money
I prefer natural boobs.
[QUOTE=LusciousLacy;3225725]it depends. If u have the cheaper store bought tits.. they indeed look fake. Investing is wise when it comes to tits... invest that extra couple thousand and you can get the newer versions that look and feel real.

I have met many men who prefer naturals.. and THOUGHT mine were until i told them otherwise. MM are a "you get what u pay for". You want hard mounds that dont move and scars to match, then go cheap. You want natural looking and feeling ones that bounce, no scars, yet they dont tap your knees when you walk.. then invest!!

Also.. if u want natural ones.. dont go for the biggest your body can handle. Looks like a side show act when you have a tiny bony spinner with DDDs. Bigger is not always better!! Go for what looks most natural for your body size. I just happen to have a booty.. so i got titties to match the booty. Im tall and have curves.. so i can handle bigger boobies.

I can personally vouche for Lacy's....they are perfect ! but then again I never met a pair of boobies i didnt like......well....within reason.
For all you guys who say you like natural tits, would you pick a provider who had droopy boobs? Probably not. Me, personally, I could careless if the boobs are real or fake. I want a woman's breasts to be perky and playful. You can't get that with saggy tits. I imagine the ladies know this already and that's why a certain percentage of them get boob jobs-- it is a capital investment in their business.
If implants are done correctly and not a "Bargain" you would be surprised at how natural they look and feel.
Every guy has his preference. As for breast, i prefer natural but wouldnt be disappointed with MM. An a cup or "z" cup, it doesnt matter to me! I look at the face, then the ass! Thats all i need to know. On occasions, i see ass...a whole lotta ass, omg that ass is ridiculous (in a great way), and all logic is thrown out the window! Who cares if she has no teeth, wondering eyes, and a mustache...look at that ass--everybody looks good from the back! Jkjk, obviously im an ass guy, so breast isnt a deal breaker for me! Absolutely no ass on the other hand is (i mean beyond flat)!
If implants are done correctly and not a "Bargain" you would be surprised at how natural they look and feel. Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston

They do not motorboat the same ... and that is damned important.
If implants are done correctly and not a "Bargain" you would be surprised at how natural they look and feel. Originally Posted by 34E Whitney Weston
Just too bad that you are 1362 miles away.
Do you travel?
My SB has 36DD, MM's and they are gorgeous. She invested a significant amount and it shows. They look natural, move natural and, most importantly, feel natural. Cheap ones can feel like rocks, so it pays to get the good ones. And, yes Pyramider, they motorboat just fine!!
Though I prefer natural..... in the end I just like nice boobs and I like them soft even if enhanced.
As long as I can't tell from touching them that they're MM, I don't care. I want boobs large enough to hold in my hand but not so large that I could drown in them.
I like my tits.