The Pfizer vaccine “does nothing to stop the overall risk of death”

• oeb11
  • 08-03-2021, 07:11 AM
You will never convince the nay-sayers. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
'' ,

'a', SR - look in a mirror.

The indoctrinatioin runs strong in DPST quarters!

From Post #10 -

Tiny thank you.

ta - the quotes are from a tweet - I would like to see the published data report.

Still - your mind appears made up.

I support your right to choose your own medical care parameters.

You have the right to decide not to be vaccinated.

as I choose - since I had the disease - not to be vaccinated due to my own acquired immunity.

A choice the howling, screeching DPST Mob refuses to consider.
and a freedom - among many - they plan to destroy.
Sadly this IS about money control and politics , and now the growing evidence that the vaccines are well useless
Sadly this IS about money control and politics , and now the growing evidence that the vaccines are well useless Originally Posted by rexdutchman
They are not useless, however new variants make the original "formula" less effective. It's a little early as more data is needed, but the trend in hospitals is unvaccinated face much more severe infections, longer hospital stays, and higher death rate.
According to Twitter - the trend in hospitals is unvaccinated face much more severe infections, longer hospital stays, and higher death rate. Originally Posted by royamcr
FIFY
  • oeb11
  • 08-03-2021, 09:17 AM
PFizer's clinical trials in Dec 2020 were very good. Were they lying.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/...cid=mm6950e2_w Originally Posted by adav8s28

'a' - Would Your Government Lie to You - and other peoples of America???
see - fiden recent town hall - in which he said not a single truthful word.

your nomenklatura could not even muster more than a half full theater for teh comedy of lies fiden presented.

The absolute farce that was the Biden-Lemon town hall

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...emon-town-hall

you deserve what You elected and believe in - it is coming like a freight train to flatten America

Thank u - 'a'!
FIFY Originally Posted by texassapper
I don't use twitter as a source, it is a stupid site and is impossible to read through long comments on tweets.
  • oeb11
  • 08-03-2021, 01:53 PM
ta - it is 'prescribed' - and although thalidomide is available for certain conditions in america under Very strict regulation - thalidomide was not released in teh US at the time of teh birth defects - which occurred in Europe, predominantly.
the drug did not have FDA approval at that time.

What happened in the thalidomide tragedy?

Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of patients.

Thalidomide: the tragedy of birth defects and the effective ...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...

Search for: What happened in the thalidomide tragedy?

Were there any thalidomide patients in the US?

The official FDA count released in the 1960s was seventeen thalidomide patients born in the United States. Nine of them were born to mothers who took samples made by American drug companies. Eight other mothers said they obtained the drug in other countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide

'r' - for a change - has a valid point.

Not saying there may not be vaccine complications or side effects down the line - however, usually when a medication enters wide-spread use in numbers of millions, side effects of very low incidence will show up - if severe.

Overall the wuhan virus vaccines released for use in America seem very safe.

Information from CDC site. cdc.gov

Given the low odds of dying from COVID, I'll risk natures wrath rather than jab. Originally Posted by texassapper
This. That's what the govt is fighting. Why get the shot when 1) I've been exposed to it for at least a year 2) May have even have had it and didn't know 3) The vaccine doesn't appear that effective?

It's the same logic as to why I don't get the flu shot. Because I might lose my sense of smell for a week? Don't worry I'll still be able to smell Pelosi's and Biden's bullshit.

Hardly. I said when this started off that if kids were dying I have a different opinion. Very, very few children have died who didn't have significant comorbidities.

Fauci and the Chinese created this bioweapon. They are the actual naysayers. They walk back things they say too frequently. Xi doesn't want an honest investigation. The vaccines and tests aren't as effective as advertised.

But you continuously provide cover. Pitiful.
  • Tiny
  • 08-03-2021, 09:05 PM
It should be a no brainer.

Did you get into the Pfizer booster trial? I'll probably get a third injection in a couple of months, unless something comes out showing that's a bad idea.
I'm sure they were... what are the 5 year effects of the vaccine?

How long after women were proscribed Thalidomide that it was discovered it caused birth defects? Originally Posted by texassapper

Probably 8-9 months later.

Sex and pregnancy are complicated matters to the Trumptards
Just more TDS
'' ,

'a', SR - look in a mirror.

The indoctrinatioin runs strong in DPST quarters!

From Post #10 -

Tiny thank you.

ta - the quotes are from a tweet - I would like to see the published data report.

Still - your mind appears made up.

I support your right to choose your own medical care parameters.

You have the right to decide not to be vaccinated.

as I choose - since I had the disease - not to be vaccinated due to my own acquired immunity.

A choice the howling, screeching DPST Mob refuses to consider.
and a freedom - among many - they plan to destroy. Originally Posted by oeb11
I have always supported the right to anyone to not get the vaccine. Your "acquired immunity" will not last forever. No one knows how long it will last. Just yesterday in a discussion on Facebook someone stated that he has had COVID twice. He is not alone.

https://www.advisory.com/en/daily-br...02/reinfection

Right or wrong, several companies are requiring vaccinations for on-site workers. I am sure that there will be lawsuits in the near future contesting those decisions. I believe some workers in Texas have sued the hospitals in which they work for requiring vaccinations.
It should be a no brainer.

Did you get into the Pfizer booster trial? I'll probably get a third injection in a couple of months, unless something comes out showing that's a bad idea. Originally Posted by Tiny
As of yet I have not been asked by Pfizer to participate in their booster trial. I received my second Pfizer shot on January 26 so it has been just over 6 months which I beleive is the minimum waiting period. I am hoping to be called. My wife is currently participating in the booster trial but she believes she received the placebo.

My current travel plans have me out of the country for 6 weeks starting in December and I am hoping booster shots are available by then. Just in case.
My issue is They ARE lying about the Covid and the Vaccines
June 25,21 6985 deaths / VAERS however 3 separate studies found underreporting by 95%
Never in the doctors interest to report , Soooo Hmm
Another study in " Journal "vaccine"" 2 healthy people have to die to "save 1 from covid very interesting
that's 2 :1
All for a flu we have all been exposed to ?
'a' - Would Your Government Lie to You - and other peoples of America???
see - fiden recent town hall - in which he said not a single truthful word.

your nomenklatura could not even muster more than a half full theater for teh comedy of lies fiden presented.

The absolute farce that was the Biden-Lemon town hall

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...emon-town-hall

you deserve what You elected and believe in - it is coming like a freight train to flatten America

Thank u - 'a'! Originally Posted by oeb11
Did Biden answer the question about 12 year olds being forced to get the vaccine? No he did not. Biden did not suggest CoVid patients be given a disinfectant to clear the virus either.

The question by the restaurant owner about finding workers. I think Biden did okay on that one. People do want to make more money and do other things. Restaurant owners are going to have to offer better wages if they want to find workers. The $9.00/ hr with tips just doesn't cut it anymore.

You say flatten America. Did the DJIA just recently set a new all time high under Sleepy Joe. Didn't senate republicans cut a infrastructure deal with Biden. Biden is doing fine.