Horoscope...

LOL...hehe... Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
I'm not understanding the dog. Is it running to or from?
Aquarius02.gif

Aquarius..........Water Bearer
I'm not understanding the dog. Is it running to or from? Originally Posted by pallmallblue747
All fire baby! lol!

I was just playing around.......I was trying to look for a picture with fire..lol
Hope no is afraid of Gemini's lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Gemini's sounds pretty cool
Pisces!
Taurus and today it said heaven help whomever my partner is because I will wear her completely out...and I know what it means because I woke up and my tongue was hard...LOL.....and somewhere along the way today I need to completely lick a kitty until it collapses ...LOL
Aries Sex Horoscope

Aries prefers to regard every sexual encounter as a conquest, even if it's for the nth time with the same partner. The seduction as well as the act itself are challenges.

Aries will not give up until reaching the satisfactory conclusion for both. But as soon as that happens, Aries wants to move on to other activities.

Aries is the Sun sign of a person born in between 20th March and 20th April. Bearing the sign of the Ram, a person with this Zodiac sign is mostly independent, energetic and quite passionate.

Being in love with an Aries:
This zodiac is marked by a brilliant mind and energetic personality, qualities which Aries bring to their love lives as well. Their naturally confident selves goad them to do things their way; when in love with an Aries, you will find that in most cases, they take the initiative to plan and decide things and incredibly enough bring out the most fantastic results. This may sometimes make an Aries lover, especially a guy, seem bossy and domineering. Aries women on the other hand go about things with more charm. Instead of pushing ahead with her way she will wait for her partner to come around and considering the magnetic charm of her personality, in all probability you will. However both Aries men and women are alike in believing their way to be the best and sweeping you along with it on an incredible romantic journey.

Seducing an Aries woman:
An Aries woman can be incredibly attractive which is why she is used to getting her way with men of practically every zodiac sign. So in order to set yourself apart, go a little slow with her and cater to her varied interests before getting her to sleep with you. Surprise her with a salsa move that you picked up recently or whisk her off to an evening drive to watch the sun set over the sea. But take care not to put her on a pedestal too early on. Praise her when she deserves it but also keep in mind that hanging her about for too long might fizzle out her interest in you.
Taurus the bull!
LEO!!! Enough Said!!

lion-lioness.jpg
I'm on the cusp of Gemini/Cancer and the hot sexy part of me is Gemini and the romantic part is Cancer. There is a book "The Secret Language of Birthdays" it is a great big book and has 2 pages on every day of the year. Wonderful Book.
http://books.google.com/books?id=guB...s_similarbooks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0waamh1e4

Atheist Horoscope wrote:
Some things will happen to you today. You may meet people you know or other people you do not. Try to stay safe and look after your health. And remember to be a nice person.
Cancer here. "69" and Dragon in there somewhere!! : )
Weren't horoscopes a way to pick up women in the 70's and 80's by telling them the way the two of them were compatible ?
I'm a cancer the romantic ..we like to please people !
Maybe that's why I enjoy Daty so much !
Im a scorpio and love it.
fisherman6944