Sex Outdoors!

What I want to know is if a tornado took your
roof off in the middle of getting busy does that count?

Or if you do it in a 1976 Trans Am that is up on blocks and has
all of it's windows broken out?
Aldo the front of my truck was broke in right after I got it.. A few times in public since Ive been in the hobby but several times before.
TP, I still need to get you in the woods over here sometime!!
Maggianos. North park mall.
Table cloths touch the floor in the back.
since this bitter winter started i haven't had the chance

but its been on my mind like heat in fire

public sex, sex outdoors, exhibitionism etc.

i love it but i have never done it in the hobby, and i kinda like the challenge, the risk, the intensity

anyone else? Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
i know few good places in around plano where we can do that in the evening times
Open invitation to the ranch Laura!! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
MMMM Yes You do..... I've mentioned how my mind wonders while I'm driving down 380 & out east on I-30

Clearly not today, but when warmer I would be happy to play outdoors again! On very special lady came over for some pool and patio play when the family was away last summer...hurry up June!!! Originally Posted by Papacorn
mmmm..... good times.

Whiterock Lake has some great areas. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Yes it certainly does.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
I stand and clean that spa LL, again and again....lol.
  • !VI!
  • 01-28-2014, 05:31 PM
thought about this all day

got stupid horny, and realized

it's my fetish, fucking anywhere with out fear
  • Sardo
  • 01-30-2014, 08:51 AM
Top of a parking garage with buildings around to possibly see was a fun one with a women I had just met. Halloween on the hood of the car next the road while cars drove by. (I was a doctor, she was a bee). Playground late night(so wrong). The beach in San Diego. The bed of my truck, in a parking lot of a college(when I was just out of college and she was still there) while some drunk people walked by and applauded. And the most random, Deer Valley in Utah, just off the ski slope in the forest.
Outdoor sex is so exciting.. favorite memory of last year was going to this guys house after the club... skinny dipping in his pool then fucking him on his tall deck ... pretty sure a neighbor had to have seen...
Ah yes, "templing" the downtown parking garages. Sex on the top level (after running off the winos and bums). Set up as Temple 1, Temple 2 etc. Harley's make getting past entrance gates easy. Kinda cool in spring looking around at all the lights and people there can't see shit.
Dave I think that can be arranged.
I did it with a provider at a public park. It was alot of fun
  • Deke
  • 02-06-2014, 10:50 AM
Took my SO dove hunting once before we got married. No birds were flying so, we decided to fuck in the shade of a mesquite tree. I guess the sight of my bare ass attracted the birds cause while we're doin' it, the SO, looking up, saw enough to bag my limit. I could only handle one pea shooter at a time. We still talk about that.