No References, No Fun.

Dude.... What about MIRANDA?
She pulled her ad.

1. For all you haters, you'd be surprised at the responses I've been getting from providers via PM about this. All in support including a top-notch who charges over $300 per session. Basically just encouraging me and giving me tips.

2. The Venus thread where I call her a "white bitch" and express me wanting to see her..well, all I did was send her a PM afterwards saying i want to see her and I get a lengthy response talking about she's down with an ebony/ivory fantasy..but just needed ref's. So obviously she read the review post and knew I was black.

I can prove all this if you'd like with screenshots - and what it proves is these providers actualy find me to be a pretty cool guy which I am. But you all can keep hating.
Dude.... What about MIRANDA? Originally Posted by srvfin
Sounds like a legit question. Won't she vouch for you?
She pulled her ad.

1. For all you haters, you'd be surprised at the responses I've been getting from providers via PM about this. All in support including a top-notch who charges over $300 per session. Basically just encouraging me and giving me tips.

2. The Venus thread where I call her a "white bitch" and express me wanting to see her..well, all I did was send her a PM afterwards saying i want to see her and I get a lengthy response talking about she's down with an ebony/ivory fantasy..but just needed ref's. So obviously she read the review post and knew I was black.

I can prove all this if you'd like with screenshots - and what it proves is these providers actualy find me to be a pretty cool guy which I am. But you all can keep hating. Originally Posted by chicagosun
Re the OP, as I recall, that's not how P411 works. It's been a while, perhaps things have changed. I provided my direct dial work number. They called. I wasn't available to speak, they left an extremely discreet message. I returned the call from my direct dial work #. Problem solved.

Re this post, if multiple providers find you to be a "pretty cool guy".... pick one & schedule. Problem solved.

I'm not saying NOTHING, I'm just sayin'....
I hide behind a screen name but when I'm alone in a room with a really nice looking woman..my penis head takes over. Originally Posted by chicagosun
OR MAN

also, how can I just "see a provider" I'm also picky, come on now. I need to get my penis erect to have a session you know? Originally Posted by chicagosun
PICKY? Man or woman doesn't sound to picky to me!!
I don't think p411 called my office, but they might have. You won't get grilled for one phone call, if you do then it was someone calling for a personal reference for your friend.
Re this post, if multiple providers find you to be a "pretty cool guy".... pick one & schedule. Problem solved.

I'm not saying NOTHING, I'm just sayin'.... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
And the "good catch" of the thread goes to Sisyphus.
  • pyro
  • 02-19-2010, 04:02 PM
wow, you start the thread asking for advice, then cry hater when you don't like the responses. Just remember newbie, a little respect and common consideration goes a long way with the ladies and your fellow mongers. Do you really think the ladies are seeking you out for your good dick and your coolness? $$$$$$$

Its nothing personal, just business. You want to bypass a screening method which should raise a red flag. You have no refs so you should be willing to be screened. You actually received some well thought out advice but you refused to see that, instead you come off whiny and a bit of a dick. We all know what happens to our community when someone does not handle their business. The ladies here have a lot more to loose than you. But hey, theres always gloryholes and TS right?
Can you guys stop with the miranda jokes?

I did not have sex with a human being with a penis that night. Either it was turned into a pussy or someone photoshopped a penis ot those other pics (although the "tuck" one looked offly real and is currently freaking me out)
Just suck it up and get screened. There are plenty of providers around here that are newbie friendly if you really are that worried about using a service, but even they will have some screening you have to pass even if it does not involve calling for employment verification. I am not sure why you are that worried about it--in the information age, a quick reference check is way more common than you might think and your HR department or secretary, or whatever it was you were worried about will not even notice.

Once you go through it and then begin to build a rapport, if you haven't pissed enough ladies off already, you won't have any more problems.
Why does anyone answer this person with anything credible thoughts.
Why does anyone answer this person with anything credible thoughts. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
+1
And the "good catch" of the thread goes to Sisyphus. Originally Posted by EmilyHemingway

Danke shoen, darlin, danke shoen....

If you think I'm a pretty cool guy, I do make it to Corpus every now & then...