How did trump end up with Starr and Dershowitz ?

Who are you addressing? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Both of yous.

And for the record, it’s “whom,” fucking moron.

LOLLING Sybil.
Both of yous.

LOLLING Sybil. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
For the record it’s “you”. What an ass clown. Almost 70yrs old and acting like a child. Or young pig.
Well stammered.

It's obvious you don't know shit about this topic.

If you would have read the article you would have seen that trump stiffs lawyers as well as others. If you paid attention to the news (fox, WaPo, it doesn't matter), you'd have seen that trump has opened his mouth when he should have kept it closed (from an attorney's point of view).

So you must have gotten money from grandma for Christmas. Sure beats the shit out of the Spiderman pjs she normally gives you.

It’s obvious you know shit about politics. Stop asking stupid questions.
Big T didn’t “ end up “ w no one. He is a fucking winner. Losers end up.

What a jerk Originally Posted by Sextans
Why would I get an attorney from NYC or D.C.? Especially those guys?
"They wouldn't represent him for anything?" That ranks up there in your top 500 "Most Stupid Things You've Ever Said" list.
I'll take a chance you can figure out why that is the case.

Another guy who ran his mouth without reading the article.
Thanks for your trite and stupid, but worthless, comment.

Munchy is just jealous. They wouldn't represent him for anything! He knows it! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trying to influence foriegn officials?

That's what got trump into this particular mess.

That's how he got into this mess. He didn't pay his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, or Lev Parnas or Igor Fruman. So he ends up with rank amateurs trying to influence foreign officials. And since they're not getting paid by Trump or his campaign, they're acting like free agents, trying to find other ways to make a buck off the Ukraine. Trump or his campaign should have done like Hillary Clinton and the Democrats and paid professionals like Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Biden. Originally Posted by Tiny
Another non-reader.
Looks like you missed the part about trump stiffing attorneys. They thought they were getting paid too.

Something else attorneys do is work pro bono. Looks like you missed the following also.

"Firms also understood that taking on Trump would kill their recruiting efforts: Top law students of varying political stripes who might be willing, even eager, to join a firm that provides pro bono representation to murderers on death row, want nothing to do with Trump."
So they think they're getting paid.
Do you really think trump would pay them if he lost?

Thank you - j666
Starr is an attorney - he is being paid.

it is what Attoneys do. Originally Posted by oeb11
He couldn't assume you were a newbie when you've been a member for less than a month and have 30 posts?

That must mean you've only been using that screen name for a month.
That would be my guess.

That, of course, is unless you are stalking Chung Tran because you know he would probably (or already has) reject you and your offer of man-love out of hand.

Plus face it bud. "You ain't got no good grammar".

Jackass yous blind and stupid huh. When do I say I’m a newbie ?

NOWS youS gots to pays for the panty boi from UK. and his little washed up whore. Originally Posted by Sextans
Well stammered.

If you would have read the article you would have seen that trump stiffs lawyers as well as others. If you paid attention to the news (fox, WaPo, it doesn't matter), you'd have seen that trump has opened his mouth when he should have kept it closed (from an attorney's point of view).

So you must have gotten money from grandma for Christmas. Sure beats the shit out of the Spiderman pjs she normally gives you.

"They wouldn't represent him for anything?" That ranks up there in your top 500 "Most Stupid Things You've Ever Said" list.

Another non-reader.
Looks like you missed the part about trump stiffing attorneys. They thought they were getting paid too.

Something else attorneys do is work pro bono. Looks like you missed the following also.

"Firms also understood that taking on Trump would kill their recruiting efforts: Top law students of varying political stripes who might be willing, even eager, to join a firm that provides pro bono representation to murderers on death row, want nothing to do with Trump."

He couldn't assume you were a newbie when you've been a member for less than a month and have 30 posts?

That would be my guess.

That, of course, is unless you are stalking Chung Tran because you know he would probably (or already has) reject you and your offer of man-love out of hand.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

every munch post .. ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2N2NVsHrho

BAHHAHHAHHAHHAAAAA
Well stammered.

Another non-reader.

That would be my guess.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Are you Trump book keeper CPA employee partner ?
How the fuck do you know anything about Big T financials. Past and present.
You know dick. Did I spell dick correctly. ???
  • Tiny
  • 01-20-2020, 10:29 PM
Contrast that unimpressive crew with the team assembled by President Bill Clinton, who had not one, but two, top-notch law firms defending him: global powerhouse Skadden Arps, with heavy-hitterBob Bennett, to handle the Paula Jones case; and the elite Washington defense firm, Williams & Connolly, led by the brilliant David Kendall, to handle the Whitewater investigation, its Monica Lewinsky spinoff and impeachment. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hell, if I were a top flight attorney, I'd pay money to get in the middle of the Clinton scandal. Think about it. A woman who sticks cigars up her vagina and saves her dress so she can savor the president's cum stain. The leader of the free world and a reputed lady's man who has to settle for blow jobs from a chubby intern, thus severely demeaning the prestige of the presidency -- JFK must have rolled over in his grave! The philosophical question of our ages, is getting a blow job the same as having sex? And driving your wife to become a lesbian. Trump's case is just boring, except maybe for the intrigues of the three stooges (Giuliani, Parnas, Fruman.)
wait... Trump's case not sexy enough for $$$ crazy attorneys?

lol!
Both of yous.

LOLLING Sybil. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wrong again!

http://www.pearsonlongman.com/ae/aza...cles/00042.htm

"In the next, less formal, sentences where whom is an interrogative pronoun, whom or who can be used:

Did you tell anybody about this? Whom did you tell?
Did you tell anybody about this? Who did you tell?

Whom are you going to meet?
Who are you going to meet?"

You are a hack. It pains me to know you went to The University of Texas.
You are a hack. It pains me to know you went to The University of Texas. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yssup went to UT?

I thought he went to U. of Arkansas. He was their mascot!

LOLLING IN PIG SHIT Originally Posted by HoeHummer
As always...
Remember JFK and Marylynn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,