Talk about embarassing, snake oil salesman on the road

I guess chemical weapons could be classified as friendly fire.
I just watched part of his answers again ''my credibility is not on the line, the international community's credibility is on the line and America and congress's credibility is on the line''. Notice how once again its everybody else other than him. I'm surprised he didn't blame it on W. History will not be kind to him. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Good god, what a pathetic, idiotic amateur this clown is. This is getting so ridiculous it's surreal. And the LIV's will lap it all up as gospel once again.

(P.S.- This is The Limbaugh Theorum in action. If you don't know what that is, Google it and educate yourself. Rush is spot on with it.) Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

clown, no. joker, YES.

The real shame is your party couldn't come up with someone to win. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, I am afraid the real shame is your party came up with someone who never should have. That's becoming more and more obvious.
No, I am afraid the real shame is your party came up with someone who never should have. That's becoming more and more obvious. Originally Posted by acp5762

Not my party dipshit, If you are in denial try blaming the media like the rest.
This is what happens when you vote for somebody based on their race. One of these days people will learn that race has nothing to do with a person abilities or inabilities. Same reason you should not vote for somebody based on their gender.

The "idea" that there ever had to be a "first black" president is what gave us this shameful misrepresentation of a leader of our nation. I am ashamed for the people of America as he is a disgrace to all members of his racial background.
The "idea" that there ever had to be a "first black" president is what gave us this shameful misrepresentation of a leader of our nation. I am ashamed for the people of America as he is a disgrace to all members of his racial background. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Are you planning to defect next month with Jewish Lawyer?
This is what happens when you vote for somebody based on their race. One of these days people will learn that race has nothing to do with a person abilities or inabilities. Same reason you should not vote for somebody based on their gender.

The "idea" that there ever had to be a "first black" president is what gave us this shameful misrepresentation of a leader of our nation. I am ashamed for the people of America as he is a disgrace to all members of his racial background. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

If a Asian runs look at all the support coming from China, would be a shoo in .