New to Houston! Wanted to say Hi & Find out some info.

• cr76
  • 05-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Houston has a lot of great eateries and fun places - Katzs deli, BRC, and the burger joint are a couple of spots I enjoy.
I'm hispanic/white. It says Caucasian because I am. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Some people worry about stuff like that .... Now ... this is interesting ....

"Holds up to her pictures, great b cups, cute nipples, sexy flat tummy, great little ass -it's small but cute and looks great from behind, cute tiny little pussy......"
I havent been here in Houston and really explored the place! I was here about a month ago but I was working and here with family. I need some ideas on the great places to eat & drink! There is so much stuff here but I always find myself going to resteraunts or bars by myself. I am in the galleria area so I know there is the mall but thats about it! Any advice would be helpful THANKS! I hope houston treats me well! Originally Posted by Alana kay
I'm sure you'll do well hon, Welcome to Houston and enjoy your stay
Houston has a lot of great eateries and fun places - Katzs deli, BRC, and the burger joint are a couple of spots I enjoy. Originally Posted by cr76
^^^^^^

I'm hispanic/white. It says Caucasian because I am. Originally Posted by Alana kay
Then you're mixed...why didn't you list yourself as Hispanic instead?
Then you're mixed...why didn't you list yourself as Hispanic instead? Originally Posted by Wakeup
White isn't mixed and mixed isn't Hispanic.
  • N.M.
  • 05-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Why don't you move ?

For real man... I pay for the move, hell I even take you just tell me where is a good place to dump your annoying self

Oh wait.. if you can't get a woman to sleep with you or even buy pussy in a city with low standards like Houston, what are chances of a loser like you making it in a World Class City? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
LameMemes.com didn't have a meme to answer that...

Wakeup worries about stuff like that .... Now ... this is interesting ....

..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
FIFY papi...
FIFY papi... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Muchas gracias, mi amor. Estas muy bonita, tambien.
Alana, take some friendly advice, and disregard everything TCM or WU posts.
Alana, take some friendly advice, and disregard everything TCM or WU posts. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Ditto. You'll notice most folks are friendly and helpful. Then there are few outliers.......
Op. You would do better to ask this in the powder room, the ladies can give you the best tips or even show you around, unless you ment this as a threAD in which case, welcome. As you can see we have our very own village idiot.
As you can see we have our very own village idiot. Originally Posted by Mythos
Idiots....make that plural. Lols.
Why? Because I draw attention to the fact that she's not entirely Caucasian as her showcase indicates?
Why don't you move ?

Oh wait.. if you can't get a woman to sleep with you or even buy pussy in a city with low standards like Houston, what are chances of a loser like you making it in a World Class City? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Good bitch slap!

Why does your showcase say you're Caucasian? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Then you're mixed...why didn't you list yourself as Hispanic instead? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Why? Because I draw attention to the fact that she's not entirely Caucasian? Originally Posted by Wakeup