Saying Goodbye and Going UTR

Yes sir it does.....it's more of a threAD....just like most of the other threADs in here.

Some are just more blatant than others
I’ve never had to hide my face. My job isn’t in danger if my face shown as I don’t work with the public. I will be in Dallas as a part time provider and Houston once a month. I will be getting rid of ECCIE all together soon. But Houston will be an UTR city.
OK then. Or - just stay in Dallas. It's OK.
Very innovative way to post an ad
Best wishes, girl.
Sorry to see you leave babe good luck we all will miss you
I am excited to start a new chapter in life and see what the rest of my 30s has in store. I’ve been around long enough. At 35, I’m ready to slow down and see what happens
I am excited to start a new chapter in life and see what the rest of my 30s has in store. I’ve been around long enough. At 35, I’m ready to slow down and see what happens Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Exactly the older we get the fast life gets if you allow it kinda sucks in a way because i haven't found a way to slow it down at 43
Damn, no feet pics in the showcase.
I have little cute feet
You have cute everything
I wish nothing but the best for you
Doesn't starting a threAD like this - including a face pic - kinda defeat the purpose of going UTR? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I thought UTR meant [Under The Radar]....?
I thought UTR meant [Under The Radar]....? Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Terminology evolves and sprouts varying meanings, so I imagine "UTR" is relative as far as "exposure" goes. Few providers these days go truly under the radar, zero Internet presence and just relying on core regulars plus word of mouth. Some ladies will pull their ECCIE Showcases, but will still leave profiles up with contact capability and perhaps advertise on other sites like Eros or P411, where there are no reviews or discussion threads. Some will post body pics but no faces, yet identifying tattoos or prominent physical features are shown. Some will delete their own private webpages, stop posting so much, advertise little, go lower volume, restrict solicitation to only Showcases and/or P411.

Most things are subject to what I call "personal definition." We all have our own interpretations in mind.

Maybe there should be "ATR?" Flying lower but just at the radar detection level, not so high on the screen as to attract substantial attention.
A very nice and sweet lady...Godspeed to you my friend!