I don't think we have met but you are really cute darling
Always
Jenna
Kaci

I don't think we have met but you are really cute darling
Always
Jenna Originally Posted by Jennatx
She’s even cuter in person.
I'll have to check that out for myself. I'm in SA currently. Back in Austin Wed..
Hey I actually give discounts if I ever have to cancel (which would only be for medical reasons) lol the difference between the hobbyist and provider is that we lose money when yall cancel and yall save money when a provider does. Originally Posted by SexySammy
That's cool you do that, but we can lose money, too, if we've made arrangements that cost us money, either directly or indirectly. Not to mention the wasted time.
That's cool you do that, but we can lose money, too, if we've made arrangements that cost us money, either directly or indirectly. Not to mention the wasted time. Originally Posted by davetheman
If a provider waits that long to inform you then you sir have still dodged a bullet and would still consider it a win if I were in your shoes. Wasted time happens WAY more on our side though because 50% of the time it's guys who don't really have any intentions of booking, or some give fake addresses, some bullshit the entire thing and pretend to book and never show, etc and it happens A LOT. Men who are bored at home or just get a rise out of it. But yes I can totally understand being frustrated when a person wastes their gas or gets an Uber for a lady to then stop responding or cancels when you're already on the way or there but that's the only cases I can see yall losing money and that's still 20-50 vs 140-???
Hi Kaci. Long time no see. Hmu
If a provider waits that long to inform you then you sir have still dodged a bullet and would still consider it a win if I were in your shoes. Wasted time happens WAY more on our side though because 50% of the time it's guys who don't really have any intentions of booking, or some give fake addresses, some bullshit the entire thing and pretend to book and never show, etc and it happens A LOT. Men who are bored at home or just get a rise out of it. But yes I can totally understand being frustrated when a person wastes their gas or gets an Uber for a lady to then stop responding or cancels when you're already on the way or there but that's the only cases I can see yall losing money and that's still 20-50 vs 140-??? Originally Posted by SexySammy
Oh, there's other ways. We may get a room for an OC only gal, and those of us who are compensated by production lose on potential revenue by being away from work, all for naught. I'm curious what makes you think it's way more one sided? I would've guessed 50/50 but have no way of knowing for sure. Just seems like there's plenty of complaints from the guys about NCNS, idk.
Well I can say this out of 100 view’s probably 10 calls/text and only one appointment actually occurs