used sex toys...noooooooo thanks lol

You could sell them on a cruise and make tens of dollars
I'll fill a few suitcases for the next cruise.
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 04:08 PM
Speaking of sex toys, what's the best first toy I should buy to use on my whores? One suggested a clit vibrator?
Speaking of sex toys, what's the best first toy I should buy to use on my whores? One suggested a clit vibrator? Originally Posted by BLM69
Why the fuck would you do that

Fuck her and leave
No two are alike, they all like something different so hard to pick just one toy.
All pussy I buy is second hand so what wrong with sex toys.??? In fuct you bbfs a provider on the first date I prity sure she more gross than a sex toy.
HELL half of you are used COCK plus dirty with thinking that your regular provider would seriously like would never do a wipe n go and maybe even swallow a load of different bodily fluids and then you think the alcohol you fill her up with is gonna kill the bacteria or viruses that are coming your way… lmfao That extra creamy wetness you get when she shows up is just disgusting cause it’s her baby daddies/S.O./husband/??? Load he shot when she was trying to leave to come see you.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
HELL half of you are used COCK plus dirty with thinking that your regular provider would seriously like would never do a wipe n go and maybe even swallow a load of different bodily fluids and then you think the alcohol you fill her up with is gonna kill the bacteria or viruses that are coming your way… lmfao That extra creamy wetness you get when she shows up is just disgusting cause it’s her baby daddies/S.O./husband/??? Load he shot when she was trying to leave to come see you. Originally Posted by Seeskylar
Buy if have to pay for play. I gussing my use diddlo I found would have pay to to get her take it. And she will put a expired rubber on it. I not good diddlo sales men. Buy NIP are from dirty store then.

I work in a scrap yard 5 years ago shortly if have a diddlo and you take the mother out it pay 6 cents a pound. And 2.90 a pound if brake the Cooper out.

Used SEX coins are a big thing look on eBay for sex coins, in fact if we ever go on the silver again once brass, silver sex coins maybe all you can trade for bread.
What the actual fuck are you babbling about?
What the actual fuck are you babbling about? Originally Posted by ben dover
Exactly
If you can have sex with more than one person. Why can't the Chinese sex doll, have sex with more than one guy. Sex dolls can be clean with industrial cleaners, and rubbing alcohol. I year to know any person that does this.
It doesn't end.
yes i use condoms on all my toys and i sterilize them with alcohol mixture

I would never ever buy used panties either! Originally Posted by DallasRain
When I find underwear with poop in them in the bathroom. I just put them in a bag wash them a few times. I work a govement plaza and I find use underwear all time. That how I keep supply with use underwear.
Just make sure size is 34 to 40 I most where men's size some nice woman are resellable.
Used sex toys are disgusting. 🤮