The best IOP from Providers with clients..pleas be honest

That's the only way this makes sense. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
If Bootylicker512 is who I suspect, making sense is not a high priority.
Well, since none of the providers want to fess up, I'll admit it...

It's me. I'm their best IOP. It's a heavy burden, but I do the best I can.

Now that the cat is out of bag, please keep it close hold. I wouldn't want all the ladies calling me and offering donations for my services...again. Ah, the crosses we bear...
I'm afraid I am not inclined to divulge the short list of Those Who Posses the Jade Stalk either.

Conniving bitches around here will try to steal all my good dick.
Conniving bitches around here will try to steal all my good dick. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ms V,

Not to worry, you can always have all of my good dick for free, just let me know where and when. BB
  • Toyz
  • 12-23-2014, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=FS_ITC;1056173254]

It's me. I'm their best IOP. QUOTE]

PSSSSTTTT...Have you let them know its an ILLUSION for you?

I don't have to fake it with my girls...the passion is pretty real and sometimes off the charts...

Back to you!

No one better rat me out or else there will be karmic hell to pay.
Conniving bitches around here will try to steal all my good dick. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
+1
I would like to know from all providers who was or who is their best IOP or real passion with clients, your favorite one please include
1- ethnicity
2- age
3- body type
4- and handle name if possible

I've already said my 3 best IOP providers so
Providers tell us your best IOP expierience Originally Posted by Bootylicker512
While you being a hobbiest there is no need for you to have that info...but I will give you a common sense answer......None of the choices... ethnicity, age or body type have anything to do with IOP....its based on chemistry you either have it or you dont
....its based on chemistry you either have it or you dont Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
And I believe that chemistry is Au or Ag on the periodic chart!
And I believe that chemistry is Au or Ag on the periodic chart! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
107 or 109
Who knew spear collecting was such a zero-sum game?
I would like to know from all providers who was or who is their best IOP. Originally Posted by Bootylicker512
It's unbecoming to brag, but I provide outstanding IOP. I make every provider I'm with think that they are truly turning me on.

Is that what the question meant?
BTW FS ITC, I've been meaning to ask why Freud is applying a compress to the pudenda of that flapper in your avatar?

Curious minds and all that dwadle...
Italian .... ok .... does "Tricko tracko in barracko" mean anything to you?

... and if I know anything in the Hobby, then it's that it's definitely NOT me
ask any of the Ladies who have experience my shortCUMings
I'd tell you but... you know what would have to come next lol