Question Men

Ok this is a drama free real question I have for you GUYS?

Is there a such thing is getting "too wet" during a session? Is it a turn off or turn on....

This is a question for them men not the twat blockers ok...stay on topic... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Wow a topic worth CO-ED. I will even sleeve my sword to answer this one. I think that as long as there is a bit of friction and you dont have to do circles to touch the sides, then the wetter the better ...... But I have felt like tying a board on my ass.
If a provider is getting wet naturally.... it is really an ego booster for the guy..
Ok this is a drama free real question I have for you GUYS?

Is there a such thing is getting "too wet" during a session? Is it a turn off or turn on....

This is a question for them men not the twat blockers ok...stay on topic... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Wow a topic worth CO-ED. I will even sleeve my sword to answer this one. I think that as long as there is a bit of friction and you dont have to do circles to touch the sides, then the wetter the better ...... But I have felt like tying a board on my ass. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
I'm as shocked as you II2!

Although if we're calling out "twat-blockers"..... start w/a quick glance in the mirror too.... people who live in glass houses and all.... blah blah blah....

But... I tend to agree w/you (II2) here...... Wetness is great, and as the bodyguard said... it is an ego boost (whether we are the actual cause of it or not) so its always fun there...... but when it comes to the feel of things.... some friction makes for a greater sensation.... just as in a super sloppy wet BJ... its great.... but you better come on with some suction and friction otherwise all that slobber is wasted on just looking good......

JaD
during the act no...

sometimes, when youre back to reality... the bed can look a little weird
As long as it is not RED!

EWWWWWW!
Dumb fucking topic. Are we seriously pondering if a provider should control the flow of her vaginal secretions? She either gets wet or she doesn't. This is like asking, "Do providers prefer hobbyists who have erections or flaccid pork swords?"

Dumb. Fucking. Topic.
Angelina, artificial lubrication is a NO for me, it kills a session. Natural, the more the better.

Moto
  • ray7
  • 09-21-2010, 05:50 AM
Angelina, artificial lubrication is a NO for me, it kills a session. Natural, the more the better.

Moto Originally Posted by Moto
I agree !!!
Natural wetness is good.. in fact the guy should try to get you to squirt (if you already can great, if not, its a goal for ya) certainly toys can help etc.

And if you are a toy lover, go to www.thevelvetvenus.com and under dildos/dongs there is a toy called the G-Pop. I got one for a lady friend who wanted to achieve a squirting orgasm... 1st time I used it on her, she squirted 5 times in 1 hour
It depends upon the size of the cat in the fight. Big cat + extra wet=bad.
I agree with ender. i don't think this is something any provider can control other then artificial means like lube etc

BTW Ender love that avatar. Anybody we know?
BTW Ender love that avatar. Anybody we know? Originally Posted by proper
If you believe the bullshit, they are sofia's cans, for surcher's eyes only...
Dumb fucking topic. Are we seriously pondering if a provider should control the flow of her vaginal secretions? She either gets wet or she doesn't. This is like asking, "Do providers prefer hobbyists who have erections or flaccid pork swords?"

Dumb. Fucking. Topic. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Gawd, I love you!

Topic: Wet is good.........

Dumb. Fucking. Topic. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Dumb fucking answer!

We can't control how wet we get.......I just wanted to know if you guys liked it when it was really wet, naturally.....You complain about drama but you jump right in with your 2 cents.......