Ever Have A Bad Experience With A Client?

Guess i've had an experience the total opposite of your experience
MaryBeth,
where his tongue wasn't hard or stiff enough.
He was soooo extra gentle i could hardly feel anything.

........ I must be a pain freak or something
Aye practice makes perfect. The 1st time I went down on a girl I actually asked if I was doing everything ok and lucky for me she was more then welcome to show me the right way
MB, that is the story of my life ... old and lousy in the sack. The fucktard should have chewed it. Originally Posted by pyramider
oh hell no
Well, if you didn't want your date to do a review, I'm guessing this thread should do the trick (pun not intended, but accepted). Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
He's not on this site so...yeah
Funny... I'm sure everyone has their horror stories. I've had the flip side where I don't wanna eat out someone cause they really wreaked. I've had providers who go out of their way to contact me when they know I'll be in their area. Almost jump my bones with deep passionate kissing daty etc etc bcd when I meet the ones that I connect with. I guess it helps I am athletic and a master in martial arts. And I always arrive freshly showered and clean.
it took me watching some instructionial Nina Hartley vids and a lot of practice on girls I dated and feedback in my late 20's to figure out how to do it. sounds like these guys are just too lazy to learn or they don't get much action outside of the hobbyist world

i won't finger a provider though at all unless she specifically asks though, i know that can be uncomfortable
Funny... I'm sure everyone has their horror stories. I've had the flip side where I don't wanna eat out someone cause they really wreaked. I've had providers who go out of their way to contact me when they know I'll be in their area. Almost jump my bones with deep passionate kissing daty etc etc bcd when I meet the ones that I connect with. I guess it helps I am athletic and a master in martial arts. And I always arrive freshly showered and clean. Originally Posted by thehighlander
Athletic and in shape is a hell of a lot better than overweight creepy old guy that's old that sucks tits like he's afraid of them.

But I complain too much lol
Personally, I welcome a lady telling me what I'm doing wring or moreso, she likes it this way instead of that. Every person is different in what the like and what turns them on.

highlander, that's pretty kewl on the Martial Arts master. I am to. 5th degree, been in the martial Arts for 27 years now. Still do the splits at 40 something years old LOL
Like others have chimed in, just let the gent know what likes or dislikes you have and it should make the time pass easier. If his tongue is like a porcupine, I don't think there's too much you can do about it, except tell him you've got an itch in your back and see if he'll scratch it with his tongue!
Has any been with ts roxxie in dallas tx
I told him he was hurting me and not to lick it as if he was trying to punch a hole through a wall. He apologized but then asked if I was ready for round 2. I told him that I just want to get him off and get home because it was a long drive back.

I probably won't be seeing him again. I have a better time with guys that only lick the kitty for a few seconds.
So why does everybody have such a hard time sharing what works? Originally Posted by Hermosa

Hey, I tell people what works:

• On manscaping ... use duct tape
  • On DATY ... always chew
  • On screening ... if you do not want to give the required info, then move on
  • On donations ... pay the fee.
How about the ones who keep their tongues in your mouth instead of kissing with lips AND tongue? Or ramming their fingers in your va-jay-jay and then your pubic area is bruised afterwards... ouch. Originally Posted by Annie Adorable
lol or the kisses that leave slobber all over your face and nose and block you from getting any fresh air.
Most common bad experiences are horrible kissing, rough finger play, awkward and rythemless in motion, poor daty and breast play skills.
Also cant forget the ones that insist they operate vibes and dildos with zero clue as to what to do and are determined to make me cum.
Its so hard to let the ones with no sexual skills know that they are doing it all wrong, I dont want to be the one to shoot down their self esteem.
Its so hard to let the ones with no sexual skills know that they are doing it all wrong, I dont want to be the one to shoot down their self esteem. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Why is it so hard? Just say 'every woman is different, let me show you how *I* like it". A lot of us guys want to please as much as be pleased and are happy to take instruction.
Why is it so hard? Just say 'every woman is different, let me show you how *I* like it". A lot of us guys want to please as much as be pleased and are happy to take instruction. Originally Posted by Fratelli
That's a good one, thanks!