Questions Im asked ALOT! lol

• Rezo
  • 04-09-2011, 04:20 AM
too funny, Satin. Man, did you check out some of the other vids as well? it boggles the mind!

Sunshyne, I actually like the "I was bored video". That one was funny Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I agree. Kinda silly but VERY cute. tend to see a lot of those kind of videos with japanese girls. just need to toss in a few peace/victory signs

geez, now i wonder if instead some of those cute camgirls were futanari and were packin too?

I havent needed to post a ad in houston in over a month..if I wanted to post an ad I would do so... Originally Posted by sunshynemonroe
Looks like things are going well for you in Houston. haters gonna hate, pay 'em no mind
  • Satin
  • 04-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Rezo, OMG, there's more!

My brother D, man I am because I just don't know what to say. I admit I don't know jack shit about TS's bro.

I got an eery feeling looking at it. It's like she's (?) just looking right at me. Plus, ( damn, I can't believe I'm saying this) she's fucking hot...

Oh damn, Seedy bail me out man...
Y'all taking shots at me under the radar huh... Coulda at least pm'd me or something LMAO!!

Fine I'll view the video first.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Man, everyone knows you troll the board, there's really no reason to give you a heads up when you will find it in a matter of seconds.
Syn.... Are you cyber stalking me.... LMAO!!

Satin.... come on man you don't need seedy to bail you out. If you feel she's hot then there's no shame in that
Ronnie Milsap, Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles also think she's hot.

For those who don't get it, I'm saying she's so hot even a blind person can see it.
  • Satin
  • 04-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Now wait buddy, let's not confuse "thinking she's hot" with "going in"... lol

No disrespect to her, but that's never gonna happen. I was just.....(man never mind)... I gotta get off this thread...

Where in the hell is Seedy?
I'm lettin' you run away that quick... lol.

I noticed you were just "thinking" and I realize there is a difference between thinking and doing You know what they say though, never say never....

Just ask NAN
  • Satin
  • 04-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Yea you're right buddy, but there are SOME things that I can say for sure never and this is one of them...

Now quit dragging me into this thread. lol I'm getting ready to go do what I do best...hit some strip clubs. That will surely put my mind at ease for a while...come join me...you know where I'll be...
I'll be in my bunk.
..................That will surely put my mind at ease for a while...come join me...you know where I'll be... Originally Posted by Satin
Yea amigo, you'll be hanging with sunshynemonroe.

All kidding aside to my buddy Satin, something almost happened a few years back that would have been a laugh.

There was a hobby site called TMA and a the owner was a guy named batteries not included (BNI). Well BNI was a player who didn't mind seeing a TS or three. So what I wanted him to do was to bring a hot TS, who was unknown but was every bit as hot as sunshyne and bring her to a social. I wanted her to really flirt with the guys and have some of the guys even go as far as getting her number or mentioning on the site about who she was etc. I couldn't help but wonder how many macho guys who wouldn't cross over the TS line would have crossed. That would have been a blast!!!!!!!!

The key being she would have been unknown, but she had to be every bit as hot as Sunshynemonroe.

Yes, many years ago Wayward called me twisted..........so on occasion I have to prove him correct.
I have to say that something like that would be funny....

However I can say in all confidence if I was put in that situation once that one little/big piece of information was revealed at that point in the session I would be dressing and leaving.... even if they were as hot as Sunshyne and she is damn hot!!

I won't cross drinking alcohol for a free session so I'm pretty sure I won't cross that boundary either lol.
It starts out as just a thought, an idea. Soon it takes hold and grows. Much introspection and entertaining then fantasizing. Then it turns into a "walk on the wild side"LOL
You just keep walking on the wild side.... I'll keep my butt right here on the mild side where I'm comfortable LOL!!
That video did look good. Damn, why do you have to have a tool. Originally Posted by ibechill

Almost spilled juice on my laptop reading that.

OP, I checked out your video and you're HOT!!!! You had me fooled .

You just keep walking on the wild side.... I'll keep my butt right here on the mild side where I'm comfortable LOL!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I don't know EA. She is pretty hot. Hell if anyone's "going in", I'll pay to watch. I'm sold.
Naomi... I DO know! Just send OOB a pm, he is much more open minded than I am