Providers that REALLY Love DATY

I REALLY love Daty...giving and recieving!!!
  • fawn
  • 12-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Mmmmmmmmm I love it.....
I REALLY love Daty...giving and recieving!!! Originally Posted by Ivy Chick

Okay, it can't be just me that thinks so but...that's sooo f*ckin' HOT right there!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I hate it.. it really just grates my nerves! Just kidding. Do me a favor and lick a little of this too!
I hate it.. it really just grates my nerves! Just kidding. Do me a favor and lick a little of this too! Originally Posted by reese foster
You, my dear, are AWESOME!!!
like 1curiousguy related, i've visited a few women who said "thanks but no thanks" or "i cant get off that way, so why bother." but most women have enjoyed my ministrations down south where they O'd or not. and that includes some of the women who've replied on this thread. thanks, ladies, you know who you are!
I hate it.. it really just grates my nerves! Just kidding. Do me a favor and lick a little of this too! Originally Posted by reese foster
After several near-drowning experiences I can attest MsFoster clearly responds well. I'll even add it four more times to my "to-do list" for our next encounter...
i could feast on Tara all day long. welcome back so nice to have you
Me, me, me. If I could jump through the computer tell say it any louder I would. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I knew a provider who loved DATY so much she literally sang about it.
I knew a provider who loved DATY so much she literally sang about it. Originally Posted by surfindick

Did it sound similar to a salute to our beautiful country?
i could feast on Tara all day long. welcome back so nice to have you Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thanks babe. It's good to be back.
Did it sound similar to a salute to our beautiful country? Originally Posted by reese foster
Mmmmmm let me think........yes I do seem to remember something about blessing America...
I've never been moved to sing "God Bless America" by DATY (I'm usually hoarse from screaming), however, this morning I found myself singing,

*ahem*

"I found a dildo underneath a tree,
and started thinking about me.
The vibes it gave off took me by surprise,
as he shoved it between my thighs...."

(to the tune of 'Diary' by Bread for those of you that this was lost on )
Used to be a lady in Houston who went by the name Extreme Erin--one of my first and best experiences. After I popped I still had some of my hour left, so I went down on her. She like it so much she wouldn't let me move my head until she came--took about 15 minutes. By then little tiger was enjoying himself so much he got hard again, and she finished me off again for free. That's a pretty good sign she wasn't faking it. Heard through the grape vine later that she is famous for this. (I think she's still on P411)