Gay rights activist set fire to his own home in fake hate crime, Michigan police say

• WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 10:08 AM

One thing we can agree on. This POS killed five defenseless animals to advance his fucked-up political philosophy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
If he in fact did it....we can agree on that.

One thing we've all learned in this oh so informative political forum, is to not jump the gun before all the facts are on the table!

One thing we can agree on. This POS killed five defenseless animals to advance his fucked-up political philosophy.
IB you're getting soft. Im glad you care about animals. But dont you think human lives are valuable also? Your death penalty stance is a fucked up political philosophy that only perpetuates the low level of consciousness that already exists with Trump supporters
If he in fact did it....we can agree on that.

One thing we've all learned in this oh so informative political forum, is to not jump the gun before all the facts are on the table!
Originally Posted by WTF
If you Google this jackass's name you'll find sources that verify that he did burn his own pets alive. The investigation has been ongoing for over a year now.

IB you're getting soft. Im glad you care about animals. But dont you think human lives are valuable also? Your death penalty stance is a fucked up political philosophy that only perpetuates the low level of consciousness that already exists with Trump supporters Originally Posted by themystic
You Antifa types aren't 'defenseless', even if you do live in your mother's basement like nonsentient pets.
If you Google this jackass's name you'll find sources that verify that he did burn his own pets alive. The investigation has been ongoing for over a year now.

You Antifa types aren't 'defenseless', even if you do live in your mother's basement like nonsentient pets. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Insults and personal attacks.

Just when we thought you’d left in a late-model Huff...

If this turns out to be bullshit, will you admit you were wrong?
Insults and personal attacks.

Just when we thought you’d left in a late-model Huff...

If this turns out to be bullshit, will you admit you were wrong?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Insults, personal attacks and deflection is 100% you -- as your post above exemplifies. Take you Huff and go blow yourself.
Typical attack, IBH.

Again, if this story turns out to be bullshit, will you admit you were wrong?
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 01:58 PM

[/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe we should wait until after the trial before convicting him IB.

I will say I'm for the Death Penalty for anyone who tortures animals.

But I would kill a person foolish enough to intentionally harm my pets! Originally Posted by WTF
Calm down. Nobody is going to hurt your comfort gerbils. Better keep your comfort snake away from them though.
Typical attack, IBH.

Again, if this story turns out to be bullshit, will you admit you were wrong?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The story isn't bullshit. LE has invested a year in the investigation before leveling the charge.

I will say I'm for the Death Penalty for anyone who tortures animals.
Originally Posted by WTF
You're defending an ass-clown that saved photos but incinerated pets.

"... security camera video showed Joly filling a gas can before the fire, gasoline was on his clothing, a witness smelled gas on him, photographs seemed to be missing from the walls, and after the fire ..."
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 06:16 PM

I will say I'm for the Death Penalty for anyone who tortures animals. Originally Posted by WTF

You're defending an ass-clown that saved photos but incinerated pets.
And I think you are intentionally lying about wtf I posted or are unintentionally lying about wtf I posted.

Either way, it is a lie.
Im sorry your house burned down IB. That's horrible about your pets. Let me know if you need anything IB
themystic doesn't know his stuff!!!
IB & TWK Im sorry your house burned down. You two lovebirds will find a new love nest soon
And I think you are intentionally lying about wtf I posted or are unintentionally lying about wtf I posted.

Either way, it is a lie.
Originally Posted by WTF
But you are defending that creep.

Im sorry your house burned down IB. That's horrible about your pets. Let me know if you need anything IB Originally Posted by themystic
That creep would be your type of girl friend.

themystic doesn't know his stuff!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+1

IB & TWK Im sorry your house burned down. You two lovebirds will find a new love nest soon Originally Posted by themystic
If you're lucky, Jussie, maybe they'll let you share a cell with your new girl friend, Nikki Joly.