Let the beating begin: "This is for Trayvon"

"uncontained excitement"...........you likely understood what "wet grass" sounds like too..............You fucking libtards are too funny................

Obama race baited the GZ trial; the verdict went south on him.

He had a chance to ask for calm........he didn't. Instead he went down the rabbit hole even farther.

We will see how far the street protests go; but with Sharpton, MSNBC, Holder and others making incendiary statements, then expect more street level "justice for Trayvon".

It is sad.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 10:36 AM
the dudes old lady prolly kicked his ass and he was too chickenshit to tell the truth so he laid the blame where he thought it would do the most good.

rule 1 ... never get in a car with someone you don't know ... make them kill you or whip your ass right then and there and hope someone sees it ..if you do get in, and they have bad intentions you're totally fucked ... no witnesses
"uncontained excitement"...........you likely understood what "wet grass" sounds like too..............You fucking libtards are too funny................

Obama race baited the GZ trial; the verdict went south on him.

He had a chance to ask for calm........he didn't. Instead he went down the rabbit hole even farther.

We will see how far the street protests go; but with Sharpton, MSNBC, Holder and others making incendiary statements, then expect more street level "justice for Trayvon".

It is sad. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

His statement that we are a country of laws and a jury has spoken isn't good enough for you.
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 10:44 AM
poor whirlie

ramp it up so you can bitch about it longer
Tell it to Sharpton and their media hounds.................

Sharpton and Jackson got rich off of this kind of "ramping up"...

ramp it up so you can bitch about it longer Originally Posted by CJ7
BTW; it is looking more and more like TM profiled Zimmerman - hate crime committed by TM.

He pummelled Zimmerman because he thought Zimmerman was a homosexual predator ?

At least according to Jeantel - a homosexual rapist who may have been after TMs little brother ????

Where is Holder on that hate crime ?

Jeantel just submarined any civil lawsuits................

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrj.htm
  • CJ7
  • 07-16-2013, 10:55 AM
That's rich; tell it to Sharpton and their media hounds................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

you're a young white guy jogging down a main drag in Memphis, a car load of black guys slow down beside you and tell you to get in the car ... and you just Get in right?

I don't think so ... the story is fishy as hell
Must not have had any parenting they teach all kids not to get into cars. Unless the guy was gay and looking for some action.
you're a young white guy jogging down a main drag in Memphis, a car load of black guys slow down beside you and tell you to get in the car ... and you just Get in right?

I don't think so ... the story is fishy as hell Originally Posted by CJ7
Agree. It will be interesting to see how all these major news stories that Whirlytard and the rest are salivating over play out.
BTW; it is looking more and more like TM profiled Zimmerman - hate crime committed by TM.

He pummelled Zimmerman because he thought Zimmerman was a homosexual predator ?

At least according to Jeantel - a homosexual rapist who may have been after TMs little brother ????

Where is Holder on that hate crime ?

Jeantel just submarined any civil lawsuits................

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrj.htm Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Classic Whirlytard.

A girl who seems like a borderline 'tard, who is milking the only 15 minutes she is ever gonna have, and who utters two sentences about "gay rape" .....is supposed to serve as the basis for a DOJ investigation and has foreclosed the possibility of any civil lawsuit. Uh huh.

Speaking of civil lawsuits, Zimmerman better be squirrelling those donations away somewhere to resist collection efforts if a civil jury whacks him. He won't be able to hide behind the 5th Amendment in that trial.
Of course the Obama DOJ won't consider TMs actions as a hate crime; they are corrupt.

But you can bet if the actors weren't black; they would be all over a hate crime investigation based on sexual orientation.

Your a dumbshit for thinking otherwise. Hasn't the last five years taught you anything Timmyboy ?
Trayvon Martin's close friend and someone who was on the phone with him as events were unfolding............why you choose to denigrate her is not surprising......it fits some bs narrative you have made up....if your storyline is to believed then it also follows that....Trayvon was a borderline 'tard (to use your phrase not mine) as well; based on his friends, actions and outcome. You prove my point.

A girl who seems like a borderline 'tardl. Originally Posted by timpage
You can barely contain your obvious glee. You're a fucking disgrace. Originally Posted by timpage
he's not happy about it. Why are you?

Race baiting, hypocritical fuckwads.

What's your point?

Oh yeah! Call a spade a (#^%%#@) and bash Obama. Oh yeah... AND POST SOMETHING FROM FOX!

YAWN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah assup old pal. race baiting. thanks for allowing me to point who is really race baiting here.

Why, it's Eric Holder! the appointed Attorney General of the US, the highest legal official in the land!

OH MY!!! Prez Obammy appointed this idiot .. to do his own racial baiting .. at the Prez's own initiative. or if not then the Prez stood by while his AG abused his office by actively having the Justice Dept. help organize protests over this.

THIS is who YOUR Prez wants as the top law official in this country.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/30/as...y-rotc-office/

but that's not all, is it?

Eric Holder's Long History Of Lying To Congress

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...ess.htm?p=full

Seems Eric is a proud panther. Black Panther that is.

Eric Holder’s Radical Past Uncovered

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=6588

i could go on and on to enlighten you Assup. but then again all you'll do is ...

show yer assup.

he's not happy about it. Why are you?

Ah assup old pal. race baiting. thanks for allowing me to point who is really race baiting here.

Why, it's Eric Holder! the appointed Attorney General of the US, the highest legal official in the land!

OH MY!!! Prez Obammy appointed this idiot .. to do his own racial baiting .. at the Prez's own initiative. or if not then the Prez stood by while his AG abused his office by actively having the Justice Dept. help organize protests over this.

THIS is who YOUR Prez wants as the top law official in this country.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/30/as...y-rotc-office/

but that's not all, is it?

Eric Holder's Long History Of Lying To Congress

Seems Eric is a proud panther. Black Panther that is.

Eric Holder’s Radical Past Uncovered

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=6588

i could go on and on to enlighten you Assup. but then again all you'll do is ...

show yer assup.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Now we know what you look like Kid ...
and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi.

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far right.