Intense/Painful Orgasm

Wait, you're saying women have orgasms too? Originally Posted by Meerschaum

Fucking urban myths.
[QUOTEWhen I was cumming, she slowed down at first but, towards the end, she began a vigorous round of sucking ][/QUOTE]

That's not nice, I would NEVER do that................

That's not nice, I would NEVER do that................ Originally Posted by CassandraL'Amore
I KNEW that was no accident! You're a mean girl Cassandra, a very mean girl
Once but I later realized it was because my nuts were stuck between her butt cheeks.
Ok. So I just spit diet coke everywhere. SES you are a ding dong!
Pain and pleasure are VERY closly related. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
This.

Try flexing your calf muscles as you reach orgasm to the point of cramping and you'll get a finish you'll never forget (in a good way). You gotta work out the cramp afterwards, but I think you'll find the price is worth it. You also gotta build up the calf muscles enough to get 'em to cramp pretty much on command, but maybe that'll give everybody a reason to start running/exercising as the summer draws near.

No joke on the above. It feels fantastic, and it doesn't have a thing in the world to do with being a masochist. It does, however, illustrate the close correlation between pleasure and pain and how the two can be combined for a really exceptional sensation.
Ok. So I just spit diet coke everywhere. SES you are a ding dong! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Whadya run outta tea?

Said cheeks shall remain nameless ;-)
This.

Try flexing your calf muscles as you reach orgasm to the point of cramping and you'll get a finish you'll never forget (in a good way). You gotta work out the cramp afterwards, but I think you'll find the price is worth it. You also gotta build up the calf muscles enough to get 'em to cramp pretty much on command, but maybe that'll give everybody a reason to start running/exercising as the summer draws near.

No joke on the above. It feels fantastic, and it doesn't have a thing in the world to do with being a masochist. It does, however, illustrate the close correlation between pleasure and pain and how the two can be combined for a really exceptional sensation. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
+1000!!!

in fact i did it once last week and once this week. my ass muscles have been sore for 10 days now!

but, oh my sucking universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's why i'm in this sub-culture.

oh, txcwby6, pls PM the woman's name or contact info!!!
many woman have said that i sure know how to cunniliguize!!
The Calf cramps... true.... But to date only one provider has made me have cramps during BBBJCIM orgasm.. That's one of the reasons she is my ATF.... I do have relatively muscular legs and that probably contributes to the cramps.

It is intense indeed.