Have the rules changed? TCB, a pet peeve

No Provider is obligated to respond to PMs here or P411 but they are obligated to respond via P411 to Appointment Requests via P411 rules, so maybe use it if you aren't.

..... P411 allows you to hold them accountable, not via PM, so use it. Originally Posted by dominos
On P411, providers are not obligated or forced to respond, but they are encouraged to respond in a timely fashion to all PMs when possible, even if it is with "no thanks".

One good thing about P411 that you pointed out about accountability is the fact that Gina and her staff can look at your requests, PMs and the provider's responses, if any, so the providers are much more accountable for their actions and inactions more so than on Eccie.
OP, you might find that requesting an appointment when you first contact a Provider gets better results. The ones that screen you will, the ones that don't screen don't care about an intro.

Over the years here, a few of the girls have told me they don't want PMs, emails unless you're requesting to see them. The ones that screen check your reviews and contact the Provider you just wrote about, in a lot cases.

It's worked better for me if I say let's boogie on Wednesday, your place, 1:00PM for an hour rather than "Hi, here's my screening info, would like to see you soon."
  • eyefo
  • 05-29-2015, 11:29 AM
You asked what you should change. Sorry you didn't like the answer. Maybe you should work on that too? And you should keep reading more of my posts as I never want to pick fights. I just point out a logical fallacy when I see it. Kind of like you wanting me to "read a view..." of my posts. I read my view every time amirite!!
This is my last msg to you:

A rhetorical question: What do you not understand about Done With You?
  • eyefo
  • 05-29-2015, 11:43 AM
If your PM's are polite and right down to the point, then I see nothing wrong in your approach to providers. Actually, I commend you for not being a fantasy booker. I usually get a handful of incessant texts/emails/PM's that I don't even bother replying back to - especially if the gentleman has no intention of booking an appointment!
Adrienne:

Thanks for your response. I don't see anything wrong with it either.

I tend to be "old school" in that even basic business transactions are a bit of a "dance"... please, thank you... be polite, don't assume, etc.

I've ALWAYS had excellent contact with providers in your range of experience and professionalism.

The very best experiences start from the initial contact, and my best experiences regardless of price are with the ladies who adhere to polite, professional attitude and conduct.

And just to point out the obvious for anyone paying attention: your reply to me in this thread puts you on my list since you made the effort to reply in a genuine yet polite manner... it says to me: professional from start to finish.

There really are no shortcuts to quality, IMHO
  • eyefo
  • 05-29-2015, 11:53 AM
OP, you might find that requesting an appointment when you first contact a Provider gets better results. The ones that screen you will, the ones that don't screen don't care about an intro.

Over the years here, a few of the girls have told me they don't want PMs, emails unless you're requesting to see them. The ones that screen check your reviews and contact the Provider you just wrote about, in a lot cases.

It's worked better for me if I say let's boogie on Wednesday, your place, 1:00PM for an hour rather than "Hi, here's my screening info, would like to see you soon."
I understand this, and certainly would agree that cutting to the chase is fine for the second encounter and beyond.

However, to put it crudely, I'm not just looking for a hole to stick my dick into and supposedly, Eccie gals are a big step up from BP.

But no doubt, there are many guys who are like that.
This is my last msg to you:

A rhetorical question: What do you not understand about Done With You? Originally Posted by eyefo
Just because you say that doesn't mean I can't reply. So now I get to ask one: what don't you understand about how an adjective works? It's seemed to make you feel like you've said something you actually didn't, earlier.

Edit: or let me say, because you're saying that doesn't mean there is some rule now that exists saying I can't reply. Otherwise I'd make a thread about it.
Dp, and not in the good way.
eyefo...if a girl interests you enough for you to take the time and effort to introduce yourself and provide references, why not make a date with her at the same time? You started this thread wondering about the TCB skills and why you're not getting more responses...Some of the ladies have a term for guys that contact them without asking to see them: Tirekickers...

OK... say a Provider does get back to you after your intro and she asks: "When would you like to see me?" What do you say?
"Soon."
"I'll get back to you."
"Not sure when, but you have my info now."
eyefo has been a member for almost four years and he is asking newbie questions and getting defensive ... even a lurker who reads a little could answer all of these questions.
Something I've grown to appreciate in the hobby is that the ambiguous, so-called rules, or lack of consistency helps to keep things UTR. This is very important and sure, it also means you learn as you go, you may not see every girl you want to, but that's just the way it goes.

If this whole fantasy world were regulated maybe you could complain to the union steward that a provider didn't call you back. Maybe you'd get 10% off the session for your inconvenience. Instead of $1200, it'll only be $1080. The provider will go over your list of requested activities, checking each box as it's completed, and followed up with a series of feedback requests. But it's not - thank the fucking god for that.
Your first mistake, as was mine, was thinking that the term "Hobby" referred to the activity of the male members of this community.
Eye go--you are obviously a callow lurker without much of a clue. Listen to your elders--Prolongus, for instance. Most providers don't want to deal with you until you're real--ask for a specific date and time. Don't be upset if they still don't respond. The default mode if not available is no response. No news is bad news--assume not available and move on. Put out multiple requests and have a Plan B (AMP's are great).
  • eyefo
  • 05-29-2015, 01:44 PM
Eye go--you are obviously a callow lurker without much of a clue
I'm definitely a lurker -- on this and the other boards I frequent, I simply don't have the need to run my mouth and have lots of posts.

I much prefer reading and listening.

Prolongus has some good suggestions, though these still border on style.

Having read a number of your encounters, you take sizable risks, IMO, that I'd never consider taking.... your perception, however, is likely that you don't take risks.

The benefit of a lack of callowness, perhaps? <g>

Indeed, no news is likely bad news, and I do move on.

As for AMPs, I don't think there are any good ones in Fort Worth, from what I read, but maybe that's changed.... this is outside my experience (AMPs) and safety has always been a concern... again... perhaps I'm wrong.

l recommend that politeness and civility is always the best approach.

But again, some guys are only hunting a flesh hole in which to stuff their dicks and grunt for the least amount of money possible.
  • eyefo
  • 05-29-2015, 01:57 PM
Something I've grown to appreciate in the hobby is that the ambiguous, so-called rules, or lack of consistency helps to keep things UTR. This is very important and sure, it also means you learn as you go, you may not see every girl you want to, but that's just the way it goes.
This is very true... I actually end up seeing very few of the girls I consider, and this is after a good deal of research. This is a pretty chaotic environment and its up to the hobbyist to provide their own sense of order.

This means for me that nearly 100% of BP and a high percentage of Eccie don't interest me.
P411 is not immune either... but TCB is much more valued there and is in fact a requirement.

For me, quality is more important.... much more important... than quantity.

But that's just me.
Lindsay:

I note in your own Eccie contact information you have written:
Send a private message to Lindsay Lee.

Why would you be irritated with a prospective client following your direction?

There is no mention of P411.

Since you charge $250/Hour as a professional, is it not your responsibility to tell clients how you wish to be contacted?

Shouldn't you be requesting they PM you through P411 instead of a PM via Eccie?

I'm not picking on you, I'm just pointing out this is a "two way street".

Clients like myself -- stable, from business background, older -- are not interested in flaky situations. There are too many hazards and hurdles to do a successful encounter in a safe manner. It is simply not worth my time to take those risks, when there are providers who have excellent TCB and over all providing skills.

Again, I'm not picking on you, but I hope you see my point.

If I were a provider, I'd try to specialize in seeing clients like me... guys who are mature, respectful, follow the rules, want no games or drama, and are willing to do their part so a fair deal as advertised can be had, and nothing more. Originally Posted by eyefo
Her comment specifically says email. Nothing about pm's. If you saw us on Eccie, send us a PM through Eccie. Not email
If you have and pay for P411, then send a PM through P411. Not email.
Most reputable providers do not like receiving random emails and texts (unless you are a regular and we know who you are) saying..."I saw you on P411" or 'I saw your ad on Eccie". If that is where you saw us, then send us a message from there??? Not that damn hard. Otherwise we have no idea who you really are. You could be anyone saying that. Or some online catalog hooker shopper who doesn't even have an account and wants to try and bypass screening, waste our time or fantasy book. Not every guy on Eccie has a P411 account either. Why in the world would a gentleman pay for P411 and not utilize it???