Coolest Providers 2012

I'd saying coolest, like "this bitch is cool for reals"

In no particular order....

Loving Kayla
~Ze~
Cathy
Autumn Spring - and she's cool and sweet at the same time.

Lisa Love has this "bad ass cool" thing going.

And those are ones I've actually met in person.

I'm sure IP is cool as fuck - but I've still not met her yet!
Some have retired, of those I've had sessions with and are still active, in no particular order: Loving Kayla; smart as a whip and outspoken, Pleasure 09; down to earth, great attitude, DallasDani; fun to talk to etc., creative, Exoticbabygirl is a little young for me but has a great, mischievousness about her,and of course my muse Lindsey Lacey; a great person to spend time with, creative, intelligent etc. As much as I've enjoyed the carnal pleasures of the hobby, nothing beats our photoshoots together and her willingness to let me "play" with some of the images besides just doing conventional shots, many ladies wouldn't allow for this sort of thing.

Haven't had the pleasure of more than a photo shoot with Chelsea Simms, but she's another down to earth, respectful and bright lady. For me, that's the definition of "cool".
These are all great! Unfortunately for me I haven't had the pleasure if meeting any of these ladies yet, but I will have to remedy this.
The ones who say "you talk, I'll suck" Originally Posted by mtabsw
Originally Posted by Reese Foster

One of these days Reese..ur going to meet RL an you'll be licking those lips for a week
Far as the topic..every lady I have met so far has been cool as fan, and Selena is one of em ))
One of these days Reese..ur going to meet RL an you'll be licking those lips for a week Originally Posted by ralph lauren
From personal experience I am giving my professional opinion from meeting both of you...you two would click!
My vote is for SexyDiamond. Bcd, shopping, eating out or just hanging. She is a little petite gal with just a fun almost kid-like attitude that is just super cool!!!
Thanks ralph you are so sweet and a total gentleman
I haven't met a ton of providers because I mostly go to AMPs, but I ran into Paulina 2.0 at a poker event and I still can't forget about her. (Then again, I guess that means she's hot...not cool.)
X 2 for 2.0
ALL OF 'EM Man...ALL OF 'EM...
TNT Angie is a cool bad ass chick. Lots of cool providers my list is as follows, no particular order in this list, just cool ladies that are fun to party with:

1. Italian Princess
2. TNT Kelly
3. Cindy FT Worth
4. Holly
5. The Dannie

My 2 cents worth Originally Posted by durango95
Awwwwww, thank you! If you weren't so damn far, I would be out there a lot more. C'est la vie!

Still one of the best times I have had...I should have come alone though LOL

A lot of guys who have seen me have told me I'm really down-to earth, laid-back, cool, and easy to get along with
I always try to make a guy feel like he's spending time with a girlfriend or FWB.. I try to make it as comfortable and informal as possible. Some guys aren't into GFE but most clients I've met on here enjoy kissing, taking their time, chatting and cuddling for a bit, and then proceeding the the foreplay and main event.

@Iaintliein: I just saw your post and am totally in awe. As an artist's model I've been immortalized in alabaster, oil, on film, even in bronze but how amazing it would be to be painted on the nose of a plane! Lindsey is a lucky (and very beautiful) girl!
The ones who say "you talk, I'll suck" Originally Posted by mtabsw
Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Note to self - see MsFoster - SOON!!