Pay Attention Fellas...some helpful hints for a great session:

Damn, I dont do any of that.
Well, Dannie . . .

You've been on my "to meet" list for awhile but I just moved you up . . . a lot!

Everything you listed is pretty much what I'm interested in and love during a meeting. (Well . . . the 2x might be a challenge . . . getting old really sucks - no pun intended!)
Dannie, great list and I think most clients out there would love to do all 10 things on your list...but 95% of the providers in DFW don't allow #2, #3, #5, #7, #9, #10!
95% really?
No really, on which side of the divide do you lie Ms Foster?
hmmmm, who's producing and who's consuming??
while i agree that there are some things that consumer can/should do to make the encounter a deliteful one, this threAD sure sounds like what the consumers should be doing and not what the producers should be doing.
What part of this threAD is not to like? The woman wants to be kissed, DATY, fucked hard, fucked hard again, and have a man cum in her mouth.
If all threads were anything like this one, more ladies would have their phone ringing of the wal and there would be a HELL of a lot more fucking arround here, instead of drama. I'm booked up working all next week BUTT, as soon as work frees up, I will need to perform my oral exam on Dannie. I'm sold.
No really, on which side of the divide do you lie Ms Foster? Originally Posted by jessejames

I am in the 5% that enjoys the things on Dannie's list.

I know it's not the clients "job" to make sure I enjoy myself, but when he takes the time to do so... it means a lot to me
Reese, your pleasure is a big part of our fun!

And I agree with you....the number sure is not 95%
Reese...Really!
YES...95%!

I guess some of you ladies have no idea what us guys go through. It's like we need a "User Guide / Instruction Manual / Rule Guide" to be handed to us as soon as we walk in the door. Then again, that could take a whole hour to read it. Believe me, I wish it was easy. As someone who has been around a long time...here are a few quotes that have been very common over the years:

"No, don't touch me there!"
"No, I don't kiss!"
"No, don't kiss me there!"
"No, don't touch my hair!"
"No, I don't do/like that position!"
"No, I don't allow second bells!"
"No, I don't allow DATY!"
"No, don't play with my butt, breasts or feet!"
"No, I don't do or like massages!"
"No, I don't like my butt played with!"
"No, I don't like sharing baths/showers, my hair might get wet!"
"No, I don't do strip teases!"
"No, I don't like to be looked at!"
"No, I don't like to cuddle!"
"No, I don't do outfit requests!"
"No, I don't work on the weekends!"
"No, I don't do outcall!"
"No, I don't do dirty-talk!"
"No, I don't do role play!"
"No, I don't act aggressive/assertive!"
"No, I don't work after 6 PM, M-F!"
"No, I won't wear that outfit!"
"No, I won't come to see you in that outfit!"
"No, my special is over!"

Those are just the clean quotes without describing intimate activity No...No's like greek, bbbj, cim, etc.!

That was just the beginning. I could go on with what is required of us guys. Just a few examples:

"Gee, aren't you going to tip me?"
"Gee, are you done yet?"
"Gee, can I have that?"
"Gee, why don't you come see me?" or "see me any more?"
"Gee, why don't you answer my daily calls or texts?"
"Gee, Can you bail me out of jail?"
"Gee, Can I move in with you?"

Then there's another list of the B.S. us guys hear/get! I will spare you a long list accept for a few examples:

"I promise you will have a good time!" or "I promise you will be satisfied!" or any variation of that.
"I will do what your SO/Wife won't do!"
"I'm available on the weekends!" NOT!!!
"I'm GFE/PSE!"
"He's not my PIMP/BF/Manager!"

Needless to say, I am one of those guys who would love nothing more than to be ABLE to fulfill Dannies list with every lady I see but the reality of it differs.
Reese, your pleasure is a big part of our fun!
Originally Posted by Papacorn
+1
Dannie:

Glad you posted my list of services. Just being a good date.
Wow Dannie, you just convinced me ...
Send me a PM with your p411 or two respectful hobbyists references so I can screen you asap
Great list Dannie! I most definitely enjoy everything on your list, and do it with pure PASSION!!!
Great list Dannie! I most definitely enjoy everything on your list, and do it with pure PASSION!!! Originally Posted by Energizer

Me too, Energizer!