Why so many"NO African American" providers

Oh good. We haven't had this thread for at least a month.

Why? Cause they can. Cause their AA pimp also thinks AA dicks are big and he doesn't want his girl worn out. Cause lots of young black dudes are what the stereotypes say they are. Stereotypical Middle Aged white married dude is easier to deal with. Etc etc.

Last, no reason to be offended. Trying to understand hookers is pointless. Originally Posted by tbone77494
True words of wisdom...........LMAO
Once you go black,
You never go back.
**back to having good credit. ^^

I kid I kid, but seriously -

And move on to the next one
I'm not AA, I'm Puerto Rican,. Originally Posted by ToeDaddy
Isn't "puerto rican" just another word for black?
There's girls who hate "getto" white boys too.
Isn't "puerto rican" just another word for black? Originally Posted by Bombay
Obviously or he wouldn't be whining about it
Fear....we're the only race which will beat them or hurt them but there are plenty of stores of other races doing the same but they are not "targeted". Don't try to understand it....you won't.
It's the providers decision. I don't know why.
yea.........

this one is soooo much better.... check it out http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
black Puerto Rican has to be the worst........right after black Cuban
Once you go black,
You never go back. Originally Posted by siberia
True story.....that's what happened to me....
I once responded to Dorothy's ad unaware of her no Asian policy. (apparently we all smell of soy sauce)
Her first response was actually very considerate her next pm said she gleaned for my posts that I was Asian and therefore SOL. I just figured she did me a favor. Then a day or two later she pm's wanting to know when I wanted to get together. I guess I don't smell so bad when the rent is due. This time its was I that did me the favor. Its good to be the King!

I'm just sayin'

py Originally Posted by pyro
Haha your funny I don't contact my clients and I sure as Hell wouldn't contact a ASIAN... When my rent is due I am not one of these girls who text her clients that's unprofessional...

It's called PREFERENCE just like men have a certain type of girl he sees... I don't see Asians my choice & no explanation is needed period... Asians get more ass hurt than black men when it comes to preferences... It's ok for girls to have nba but When the black race isn't targeted they want to go ape shit...Smfh Find a girl you like & if she don't want to see you then fucking move on... Dorthy doesn't see Asians get over it
aggressive,arrogant,cheap,to rough in bed...well atleast thts what they tell me when i ask in person Originally Posted by two_incher

Was this the definition of a white man
It's the providers decision. I don't know why. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
C'mon TA666, as many NBA providers as you've seen, you should know that's far from the truth
I'm often told that I'm too fucking ugly so i get rejected out of hand. I got a plan though just a few more Sami Sosa treatments and I'm going in. Somebody gotta accept me eventually. ;-)