Why do ladies charge for MSOG?

I don't charge extra either but if he finishes early and leaves early, that's on him and I feel no monies is owed.

I NEVER push a guy out early so no monies is owed. I've had to kick a couple of guy's out early because they were scaring the hell out of me. No monies owed either.

IF a guy books a hour, he gets a hour. And If he is not causing me pain or totally wearing me he out, he is welcomed to pop more than once. No upcharge involved Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
+1
And 6 is the most I've seen in an hour...hawt!!
I don't charge extra either but if he finishes early and leaves early, that's on him and I feel no monies is owed.

I NEVER push a guy out early so no monies is owed. I've had to kick a couple of guy's out early because they were scaring the hell out of me. No monies owed either.

IF a guy books a hour, he gets a hour. And If he is not causing me pain or totally wearing me he out, he is welcomed to pop more than once. No upcharge involved Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Great response, I totally agree.
If you see a lady that charges for msog, I'd say you're seeing the wrong kind of lady
And 6 is the most I've seen in an hour...hawt!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I have to work for one, nice to know the competition is a freaking machine!
The OP must of forgotten that he is paying for time and not activities. Originally Posted by pyramider
logically speaking, this is completely irrelevant.
Ladies... thank your for your candor and contributions to the thread. Although it's damn near impossible for me to achieve MSOG, I still don't mind trying and more than one of you have been added to my "to do" list. Thanks!
Ladies... thank your for your candor and contributions to the thread. Although it's damn near impossible for me to achieve MSOG, I still don't mind trying and more than one of you have been added to my "to do" list. Thanks! Originally Posted by francoisuno
Now that is a class act finale.
  • Gabi
  • 06-28-2016, 01:30 PM
If you see a lady that charges for msog, I'd say you're seeing the wrong kind of lady Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
And 6 is the most I've seen in an hour...hawt!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
HOW???? I am quite curious, wish I could see for myself! Lol
As far as charging for MSOG, I agree with the ladies, as long as you are not being unpleasant, you are free to go as many times as you physiologically can in the time you reserved.
Because they don't like sex that is my solution. I love giving my partner more than one. And it's a fun challenge for me as well to see how many I can squeeze out of you.
Cause that don't won't their brains fucked out would be my guess stud
^^^^^ shit I do..... please do some of us ladies come here to get our jollies off too
"to do" list updated, keep it coming ladies!
there are SO MANNNNYYYYYY differents ways to "pop"....so let's take a ride and see what happens!!!
there are SO MANNNNYYYYYY differents ways to "pop"....so let's take a ride and see what happens!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would never see a lady who upsells for anything, except maybe Greek. I'm always good for 2 or 3 pops with my ATF!