Southern Blonde MILF--coming soon

Thanks for all the welcomes everyone!

*as for the negative other 2 comments this is exactly why
I don't post ads until I can figure out the sites
I think it's very rude to judge me if you don't even know me
Well Austin providers are sure a lively opinionated bunch!
*I don't do drama sorry ladies!
Betzi``how do you advertise NO DRAMA when this is excatly what you create
It was brought to my attention that the way my previous post was written, could lead some to be confused .
Confused as to 'whom' my post is about.
Please make no mistake about this.
I have a VERY strong belief that 'Absolutely', is in fact someone who SHOULD NOT be here.
There is a reason, why she seems 'familiar' to many.
I am a Longtime, Established, Consistent, low profile NO DRAMA Member of this Community.
Please take this into consideration.
Those who know me and those that don't, I ask you to, take note.
For me to Post this, should show just how much I Believe this person, needs to continue to serve her sentence.
BANNED FOR LIFE!!
If its proven that I have made a mistake, I will take responsibility, and make amends. Originally Posted by Busty Betzi

Calling someone out on the board is great as it can serve the community but if you're going to do so please include some sort of info, data, links, anything to let us all know why.

Otherwise it merely appears that you are attacking someone for a reason known only to you. If you're going to bring us into it then how about some info please.
Absolutely,
The place and time for Welcomes and Intro's is within the first 7 days of membership and in the Welcome and Introduction Forum. Since you are past 7 days of membership, you need to be a Verified Provider to post ads. The coed forum is not an Ad forum. Please review the Guidelines tab at the top of the home page for complete information on the rules for posting on this site. In my opinion, this is an ad and as such I am closing this thread. I would advise you to tread carefully in the future.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff