Tunnel Buddies vs OPEC vs ???? What's wrong with....

More like.....

I don't recall saying I NEEDED to defend anyone. I do think it interesting you have jumped up to bat thinking I owe "you" something. But what the hell I'm always willing to help a brother out!

Here is your answer: Defending providers happens to be a byproduct of how I feel.

Will that do it for you? Or did I miss something? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think you missed the part where you continually call out and name call anyone that doesn't do things your way in Coed, and then post in the ML about "Can't we all just get along? We're all just here to help each other out!!" meanwhile, you are the one driving the rift and causing the debates in the first place.
Or was it this one...

Or was it this one....

Could be all three but instead of John Travolta & Richard Gere the girls get a cross between John Candy & Bruce Willis (Providers description LOL)
Truce SL, why whispers decided to drag this out, though the mud when we have a place for a civil disagreement, well.....
and then post in the ML about "Can't we all just get along? We're all just here to help each other out!!" Originally Posted by gleemonex
He posted this? Where?
I think you missed the part where you continually call out and name call anyone that doesn't do things your way in Coed, and then post in the ML about "Can't we all just get along? We're all just here to help each other out!!" meanwhile, you are the one driving the rift and causing the debates in the first place. Originally Posted by gleemonex

I don't think so. You know you play this game like some one else I use to know. But continue as if I could stop you....but instead of talking shit how about links or posts I can review to give your statement credibility. By all means if I did something wrong it's your job to hold me accountable.
Ah wants ta see a fight!

• Toyz
  • 02-25-2015, 06:17 PM
Now I know what Barry feels like....