Joey Bribes says White Suprematists are our biggest threat!!!!

I will always vote against trump dipshits. It's not rocket science or anything thing to do with the rednecks cousin lol n wtf Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Well suit yourself.
I will always vote against trump dipshits. It's not rocket science or anything thing to do with the rednecks cousin lol n wtf Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Lol that's pretty funny.
Suprematists wtf?
"The danger to America is not Joe Biden but a citizenry capable of a entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It t will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Biden presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. "
Liberal White Supremacy

Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Exactly this. The black people I know are worried about the same shit white people are (high prices, shitty schools, etc), not muh white supremacy. It seems the majority of those overwhelmed by that nonsense are millennial white girls with worthless degrees and nothing better to do.
randy.creed couldn't have said it better ..... and I think this applies, too ..... An old framer went to his doctor for his yearly physical and during their conversation to doc asks him what he thinks of joe biden. "Well, he's a post turtle," the old man says. The doctor is not familiar with the term and asks the old man what he means by "post turtle." "Well, suppose you're driving down a country road and you see a fence post with a turtle sitting on top of it - that's a post turtle. You know he couldn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function up there, and you just have to wonder what kind od stupid dumbass son of a bitch put him up there to begin with." .....
Exactly this. The black people I know are worried about the same shit white people are (high prices, shitty schools, etc), not muh white supremacy. It seems the majority of those overwhelmed by that nonsense are millennial white girls with worthless degrees and nothing better to do. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
yup

Puddens is the issue
The idea that white supremacy is some kind of major issue in the US is ridiculous. The totality of actual white supremacists in the us couldn’t fill a high school gym, rattlesnakes are a bigger problem. The entire narrative is nothing more than an attempt, a good one as far as I can tell, to keep the population divided. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I live and do business in redneck Texas as a slant eyed Oilman, I am constantly in little towns of just a few hundred people and I am more likely to be a "Victim" of an Anti Asian attack in San Fucking Frisco than I am here with all the so called "racist" rednecks.

and you are right, this kind of crap dominates the news, but it is rare IRL.

Of course it might also be that people all know that I am fully aware of my second amendment rights too. lol
I live and do business in redneck Texas as a slant eyed Oilman, I am constantly in little towns of just a few hundred people and I am more likely to be a "Victim" of an Anti Asian attack in San Fucking Frisco than I am here with all the so called "racist" rednecks. Originally Posted by GaGambler
Because it's not white people attacking asians. It's black people attacking asians.
No there just don't pay bribes, there out number 100 to one and are poor farm boys who all do is work all day for penny and don't pay bribes with there hard earn money.
Because it's not white people attacking asians. It's black people attacking asians. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
True dat.

and usually they are attacking little old ladies.

Of course even then, you never know. My mother is a little old Chinese woman of 84 years old, but she too exercises her 2nd amendment rights and how would you like to be the thug who ended up on a slab because you tried to attack a little old lady, but picked the wrong one to fuck with. lol
During the civil war 380,000 whites and 40,000 blacks died fighting for the union army for freedom for all. Calling white people racist is an insult.
During the civil war 380,000 whites and 40,000 blacks died fighting for the union army for freedom for all. Calling white people racist is an insult. Originally Posted by Oilrig
Absolutely, are those white soldiers descendants going to receive reparations!!!!!!!