🤔I received this email with a photo and just wanted to share..

Soldier boy....you are funny. I forgive you because you known nothing of what you speak. You always have been and always will be
A wannabe.
Btw......did you for chance find a dictionary and look up the word "mine"?

Lester, I know nothing of you except you pick certain people to jump on...mostly women. I'm guessing that just helps your ego.
I'm kind of flattered you picked me. You know I'm a guy right?
Actually I call bs on loudmouths.
#1 - Please give up on the public arguments. That's old news now and..

#2 - As someone stated before

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

There is no way to prove if this person is a member or not.
Exactly.....No way to prove that they are Not a member of this board. So with All the new laws and stings and new limits on this board why would we Not want to error on the side of caution? Safety for the masses.....IJS
It wouldn’t matter whether or not it were a member to her... she constantly is seeking the attention.
It more than likely is, if not the intent to post the emails is there.

Hey Darth why do you suppose she x’ed out the names on them then? Think hard I know you can.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. (Unless you don’t name the author).

Guess I missed the spot where it is ok as long as you don’t name the author huh?
Why don’t you give her your personal info and see what happens? Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac

Rules for thee but not for me

there's a sub reddit where the girls post all their emails and text messages. Most times you can see the entire number/email address if you tilt your screen.
Folks you were told to give up the public argument. Do it now. Points will follow if you don't.
I don't schedule with Gentlemen that do not have atleast 3 current provider refs.
So this is obviously a No I'm not able to assist. I could but my alerts will be going nuts in regards to safety so I'm going to politely decline.

I'm sharing because if it is true, it appears that some wife has gotten access of husband's naughty fun in relation to the email.

This "female" friend also sent me a photo of the Gentleman.
Nice looking guy...
Just wanting you to be careful & use burner phones or something.

On Sunday, March 8, 2020, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<xxcccxccc@gmail.com> wrote:
One of your client's wives found your contact info on her husband's phone through some wierd phone monitoring software. Long story short, she screenshot it and sent it to me, thinking we were good friends. I never liked that gold digger even though we hung out socially. Long story short, It was uploaded to my Google Drive and never got deleted. Felt like you could cheer him up, so I contacted you.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 6:27 PM <xxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi xxxxxx,
I would love to cheer him up❤️
Where did you find my email address?
How did you know to contact me?

I'm so very curious ...

Hugs,
Nicole

On Sunday, March 8, 2020, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 5:38 AM xxxxxxxxx@gmail.com> wrote:
A former client. My friend lives in Brentwood. We went to high school together. His wife just left him. He's a wreck. He reached out to me to talk.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020, 4:44 AM xxxxxxcccc@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!
I'd love to help.....where did you find my#!

Hugs,.
Nicole
On Saturday, March 7, 2020, xxxxccc<xxxxxccc@gmail.com> wrote:
I need your services for a gift for a friend. I'd like to schedule a meeting with you and him. What's your availability? He's going through a bad point in his life.

(I call bullshit) it just sounds weird. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

So, how can co-ed help you with this matter?
Im confused as to what you're asking the members here to help you with.