Space Program

"Wow. LM and I actually agree on something. This is worse than Lib-on-Lib infighting. This is Conservative-and-Liberal agreement. There is hope for the world! Kumbuya!!! "

Oh my god we have altered the natural way of things, these are truley the end times, there will fire falling from the skys as the earth slips off its axis and plummets towards the sun.

I too agree with the monger, the science involved in the NASA projects through out the years have yeilded us so many technological and medical advancements that today we take for granted.

I agree with you PSD.
  • KCJoe
  • 04-17-2010, 05:03 PM
I think the technical inovations credited to NASA would have come about regardless of a space program. Where there's a need, someone will find a way. But like military programs, a lot of the way NASA spends its funds may not be the best use of funds, but they create jobs in the home states of the Congressmen who push for the funding. If the Chinese could do it themselves, then they wouldn't need to steal our technology.
"
I think the technical inovations credited to NASA would have come about regardless of a space program. Where there's a need, someone will find a way. But like military programs, a lot of the way NASA spends its funds may not be the best use of funds, but they create jobs in the home states of the Congressmen who push for the funding. If the Chinese could do it themselves, then they wouldn't need to steal our technology."

Do you have specifics or is this just a gut feeling