My worst fear has happen

closest I had was running into some friends on my way out of a hotel in the galleria area but luckily I am single and dont really have anyone to get in trouble with so I just said I was having drinks at the bar with a friend who was in town at the hotel.
At the time I did not think this was funny at all but now I look back and think I must have been sweating like you would not believe. Thanks for all the input but that was the best story I could come up with at the time. Thinking under pressure is not my strong suite. Originally Posted by Ramman
Just thincking with the wrong head.
Are you a local celebrity?
Maybe a news personality?

I'd hate losing my anonymity because of my job.
Just saying.
Thanks for sharing.
"Hey....no time to talk, guys. There's a really hot chick upstairs and I'm gonna fuck her brains out."

And then walk away.
never shit where you lay.....golden rule.
I can sort of relate from years back when I had to meet the original Mia of squirting and Tantric fame at a bar downtown before we could go up to her incall. Turned out great, but I was totally stressed that we would see someone that I knew. Good news is that we did not and the rest is history. Sometimes it works to break your rules. I did had several back up stories to use if I needed them depending upon who might have caught us in the bar. Worst case - I'd have to leave without Mia - not good.
The camera didn't catch you pushing your car into the hotel parking lot.
Are you a local celebrity?
Maybe a news personality?... Originally Posted by Smoke2nd
Just a LEGEND!!
A few years back I was on TV alot that is all I will say about that. As years pass it is starting to get easier to get out without the questions. Hope in the next two years or so it will all go away. You know out of sight out of mind.
After reading this, I have to share my almost getting caught story! I was married for 15 years, and only cheated once. My wife was out of town, and a buddy and I met up at a nightclub. Met a gorgeous nurse, spent most the night dancing with her, then went back to her apartment for a wild ass night of sex.
After reflecting on the night's events, I doubt being married would have been an issue with her. But, when she asked me if I was married, not wanting to potentially miss out on anything, I quickly lied and told her I was single.
The affair took place on a Friday night. My mother had a heart attack Monday morning, wanna take a guess who was her nurse in the ER? She never said a word to me, just remained professional the whole time with me and my wife standing by her side. Talk about Karma.
After reading this, I have to share my almost getting caught story! I was married for 15 years, and only cheated once. My wife was out of town, and a buddy and I met up at a nightclub. Met a gorgeous nurse, spent most the night dancing with her, then went back to her apartment for a wild ass night of sex.
After reflecting on the night's events, I doubt being married would have been an issue with her. But, when she asked me if I was married, not wanting to potentially miss out on anything, I quickly lied and told her I was single.
The affair took place on a Friday night. My mother had a heart attack Monday morning, wanna take a guess who was her nurse in the ER? She never said a word to me, just remained professional the whole time with me and my wife standing by her side. Talk about Karma. Originally Posted by GymRat

Holy shit!
  • romab
  • 07-04-2010, 07:48 AM
GynRat Surprised you didn't have a heart attack and end up in the next bed. That was one very cool nurse.

R
Okay I read this thread acouple of times.

Nobody will probably like my response, but hey sometimes the kitty has a mind of her own. I'll travel in a severe thunderstorm to get to good dick.

If you are married well that sucks and I would have bolted to, I probably would left the car there and walked around for a bit.

If you are single, its many excuse you could have come up with. I'm here to pick up a friend. Im here to have drinks in the bar. Im here for a meeting.

The thing that makes me upset is the guy who approached you, he was flat out nosey! Seriously he had no GOOD reason to even say a word to you.

Sorry for your experience....that sucked!
My worst fear has happen -

1. Glad it worked out alright for you.
Garp's Law - Lucky you now you can get on with your hobby, er, life.
That's your worst fear?