lord abbot slander

Seems like everyone who commented in your review has seen you and had the same experience. I don't see how that is slander, it's just dudes giving their honest feedback. Lord dude has 50 reviews and you have about 5-6 so it appears as though you are on the short end here and just trying to do damage control so you can get more takers before you have to improve your game. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
^^ That.. That's it right there. I'll wait for her rapid decline and return to the pages of BP... You go girl!!!
....now I see why so much goes into a "No" review and why most guys mask a "No" review with a cautious "Yes".....the phone must have stopped ringing, especially after a few fellas co-signed on it.....
... I'll wait for her rapid decline and return to the pages of BP... You go girl!!! Originally Posted by Frique-Me
I'm with you man... I love watching a good train wreck come into focus and then 'help' pick up the pieces...
How do you know he slandered you? Do you somehow have access to the ROS in his review?

He's got 50 reviews and only three "no's". Seems he's pretty judicious about giving a negative review.
Rushes to go read a review that I other wise would have never known about, thanks to this thread.

Great job there girl!
What kills me is how a lot of these girls are non gfe but will let a client stick in in their ass lol
What kills me is how a lot of these girls are non gfe but will let a client stick in in their ass lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Nothing goes in my ass but I do like doing some serious sucking face and cuddling.

O.P.

I read your review and other review this hobbyist did. I've got a keen eye and usually spot when a guy is being a jerk in a review vs being honest and I have to say....he didn't strike me as a jerk.

If you're going to charge what you are gonna charge, you damn well better whip it out with some seriously good service because Dallas is a tough market and will kick you to the curb in a hurry. You're not the only attractive chick here so I suggest you tighten up your game before you get hung out the dry and forgotten about.

If you gain a rep for good reliable and fun service, Dallas will be very kind to you. Trust me, I know....

Pull in your horns and just see this as a valuable lesson. None of us are perfect.
  • L.A.
  • 10-09-2015, 08:36 AM
yes i was slandered by lord abbot for absolutely no reason, he has been trying to contact me for weeks and i finally was able to meet him, and because he wanted more than we had discussed he completely slandered my name, and had a few friends join in also . please be aware, please don't believe everything a random one person says just because they aren't able to take advantage of you, also make sure youre valuables are put away i had some valuebles go missing. Originally Posted by baddbentley
If he wanted more than you discussed I'm curious as to what that would have been.
What did you discuss for the session and agree on and then what did he want that was beyond that?

I find it interesting that you think "his friends" joined in on the review comments.
What I saw was an opportunity for others that have seen you and might have been hesitant to speak out (for now obvious reasons) and tell of their also not-so-great experience. It's not like we're all friends in here, hang out, have secret meetings and conspire to randomly trash a provider. You gotta earn that!

If you suspect a theft of valuables occurred you should notify the police.

I think we all know exactly what this post was for. And as usual the damage control posts do nothing but backfire.
Thanks for bringing that negative review to my attention. Unless you can come up with a reasonable defense or explanation for your side I'm inclined to believe Lord Abbot. Why would he lie? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
With all the backlash that often comes with a No review totally agree with you.

....now I see why so much goes into a "No" review and why most guys mask a "No" review with a cautious "Yes".....the phone must have stopped ringing, especially after a few fellas co-signed on it..... Originally Posted by C@r@m3lTWIX
Really sick of this bullshit. Second time this week a provider goes off half cocked about getting a No review and has nothing to back it up. The site is for information sharing and if a girl can't handle the reality of a No review then I'm happy with the piling on she gets from posting about it. Focus more on doing well in your profession instead of crying about a bad review.

There's much more to being a good provider than being willing to fuck strangers. If you're not willing to put work into it take your ass to Harry Hines.

I read your review and other review this hobbyist did. I've got a keen eye and usually spot when a guy is being a jerk in a review vs being honest and I have to say....he didn't strike me as a jerk.
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
How were YOU able to read a review???
How were YOU able to read a review??? Originally Posted by slubby

That's what I was wondering. The part available to the ladies is mostly just data. Not sure how someone gets much of opinion of a guy off that.
How were YOU able to read a review??? Originally Posted by slubby
I don't see what is said behind closed doors but A LOT of the reviews are public. We hookers are smarter than you think we are.
What kills me is how a lot of these girls are non gfe but will let a client stick in in their ass lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Jules, you crack me up. Beautiful, intelligent and funny..
  • grean
  • 10-09-2015, 11:00 AM
The OP hasn't returned to answer anything. She has access through mgmt more than likely,we all know that....
Now that I have posted the obvious, this thread will die, or thats the trend Im seeing.