So how much does it cost to buy bias, favoritism and get a free pass in Austin. You know buy an Austin mod?

Most recently many of you have watched a relentless attack on a fellow board member Mata Leon. Both in Coed and the Alert sections. Whats interesting is that these attacks are posted with zero proof by male board members.

Providers post in coed and the alert section on a regular basis. As matter of fact its providers that post the overwhelming amount of alerts. most guys if ripped off are to embarrassed to publish.

So why are these three MALE board members doing this? And more importantly why is the staff allowing this?

Is it not obvious to everyone that the staff is allowing certain board members to break most every guideline in the process. While others are immediately banned permanently or pointed till they get banned. Then you are told if you post about the violations which are administered via pm that you could be pointed or banned for publishing private communication. What a great way to not be transparent.

So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

For extra credit whats the #1 reason MODS have their MODSHIP taken away? (Or allowed to resign) Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Back on topic children.
Your level of stupidity alludes even me.........
Your level of stupidity alludes even me......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
damn thats pretty stupid.
What's sadly amusing is that wtfu can't come up with an even remotely entertaining insult.

So, can "he" afford to bid or not?
wakethefuckup
Premium Access

Reviews: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your level of stupidity alludes even me.........

damn thats pretty stupid

Hook line and sinker.........You are toooo easy!
!
What's sadly amusing is that wtfu can't come up with an even remotely entertaining insult.

So, can "he" afford to bid or not? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Please go back to KC and troll, and have a nice day.
Only pussies throw hissy fits on a hooker board. What a freaking idiot.
Your level of stupidity alludes even me......... Originally Posted by winn dixie
"allude" or "elude"?
Most recently many of you have watched a relentless attack on a fellow board member Mata Leon. Both in Coed and the Alert sections. Whats interesting is that these attacks are posted with zero proof by male board members.

Providers post in coed and the alert section on a regular basis. As matter of fact its providers that post the overwhelming amount of alerts. most guys if ripped off are to embarrassed to publish.

So why are these three MALE board members doing this? And more importantly why is the staff allowing this?

Is it not obvious to everyone that the staff is allowing certain board members to break most every guideline in the process. While others are immediately banned permanently or pointed till they get banned. Then you are told if you post about the violations which are administered via pm that you could be pointed or banned for publishing private communication. What a great way to not be transparent.

So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

For extra credit whats the #1 reason MODS have their MODSHIP taken away? (Or allowed to resign) Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Please go back to KC and troll, and have a nice day. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Ah come-on Stubtoe, you already know I'm actually in Austin at least once, usually twice a yr. But thanks for saying hi from under the bridge. Also thanks for staying in your playpen here lately.
Ah come-on Stubtoe, you already know I'm actually in Austin at least once, usually twice a yr. But thanks for saying hi ftom under the bridge. Also thanks for staying in your playpen here lately. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Nobody cares if you come once a year clown.
So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
If you have to ask... You can't afford it.

How would buying a mod really help you? Get pointed less so you don't get banned for talking shit? I don't see much value in it. I would take the ban before I paid a mod to stay on here.

The mods are more lenient here than other parts of the board. That's a good thing. Some places you stray off topic a millimeter and you get an infraction. I got points once for being off topic for responding to a mods post. He was off topic so then I was too, I got pointed.

I think you have to have a thick skin here but a lot better than the alternative.
So why are these three MALE board members doing this? Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
Bored? They want to? Why does it matter?

And more importantly why is the staff allowing this? Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
They are too busy with more important things. The people most irritated by the people you suggest are a problem are usually much bigger pains in the ass for the Mods They welcome your irritation

So what does it cost to buy a local Austin Mod and or his protection. Originally Posted by wakethefuckup
$180 up front and $30-$50 a month in drinks or an occasional dinner.

or

Free Pussy

Some are more expensive than others. With guys like ElChapo and SpiceItUp it's cheaper to rent than to buy....

I hope Whispers has time to post. Who would be better suited to answer this question. ztonk feel free to chime in we most certainly want to hear your thoughts.

They get caught redhanded doing something they shouldn't for one of the whores.