What is a High Volume Provider

What is a high volume provider?

One turned all the way to 11!
As long as the provider is giving quality service, is clean, has good TCB, you aren't running into previous client, is on time and not cutting your time short, DOES IT MATTER?

Some of us work full or part-time so only have limited hobby time, so it may appear that we are high volume because of limited availability. Some ladies have a shared in call so they may not have access when they want, which could also make her appear that way. But those may make her appear busy, doesn't mean that she is.
If she doesn't answer right away, maybe she's with family, friends, at work, shopping, or just simply not paying attention to the site or her phone. It doesn't mean she's with a client.
As long as the provider is giving quality service, is clean, has good TCB, you aren't running into previous client, is on time and not cutting your time short, DOES IT MATTER?

Some of us work full or part-time so only have limited hobby time, so it may appear that we are high volume because of limited availability. Some ladies have a shared in call so they may not have access when they want, which could also make her appear that way. But those may make her appear busy, doesn't mean that she is.
If she doesn't answer right away, maybe she's with family, friends, at work, shopping, or just simply not paying attention to the site or her phone. It doesn't mean she's with a client. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
describes me perfectly.
A girl is high volume when services degrade. If a girl is tired and she doesn't fuck as well that's high volume. Doesn't matter if she's seeing one guy or five guys a day if she can keep up and you don't know. Not many girls can fuck all day but if she can then she's not high volume. Some girls can see one guy before they start to peter out.

The other consideration is privacy and time. If a girl has guys lined up so that she has to rush you out or tries to cut your time short she's high volume. If she's actually got the appointments so close together that you see the next guy or vice versa then she's very high volume and you shouldn't see her again.

I had a girl who let me go over a little bit. I left her room and the next guy was waiting in the living room looking uncomfortable. Her sister (yes, her sister) was irritated with me and literally tapping her watch and staring at me. Since I haven't seen them again because of that she's lost at least a few thousand over time.
A girl is high volume when services degrade. If a girl is tired and she doesn't fuck as well that's high volume. Doesn't matter if she's seeing one guy or five guys a day if she can keep up and you don't know. Not many girls can fuck all day but if she can then she's not high volume. Some girls can see one guy before they start to peter out.

The other consideration is privacy and time. If a girl has guys lined up so that she has to rush you out or tries to cut your time short she's high volume. If she's actually got the appointments so close together that you see the next guy or vice versa then she's very high volume and you shouldn't see her again.

I had a girl who let me go over a little bit. I left her room and the next guy was waiting in the living room looking uncomfortable. Her sister (yes, her sister) was irritated with me and literally tapping her watch and staring at me. Since I haven't seen them again because of that she's lost at least a few thousand over time. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
She could be tired for other reasons than hobby. What if she worked a full day at work and you were her first or only client that day? Or if she worked late and got up early to see you? Does that make her high volume, if she's tired because of a real world job? What if she is up all night with a sick kid and you are the only client that she's seen that day or that week?
Just playing devil's advocate here. And adding food for thought about adding real world obligations.
But I only have been seeing my regs and using a private incall
But I only have been seeing my regs and using a private incall Originally Posted by Alana kay
I only take 2 or 3 appts a week since I'm working full time now plus family time on weekends.